Thats my GG

China pov
I had to smack myself to make sure i was seeing the right shit... Ivory stood up and acted as if jeremiah wasnt even sitting there.. Courtney (ivory babydaddy) grabbed her by the waist and pinned her to the wall and kissed her. Drea said ohhh hell nahh bruh ivory u got all dat sexy sittn dere and u really doin dis tf is goin on wit u?! Jeremiah got up and pulled courtney off her and they all start arguing and i saw that the kids were coming downstairs so i was walking backwards to get upstairs to make sure the kids go back upstairs.. Maria wanted to know who courtney was and why her mommy & jeremiah were arguing.. Ivory said we will talk bout it lata ria as she shook her head.. Jeremiah yelled wtf ivory u made it seem like my ahh wasnt sitting here tf is yo mind not right.. She said jeremiah just bye damn you wanna leave bye aint nobody stopping yo stupid ass.. Courtney had to bust in and say bae who tf is this fuck nigga??? Jeremiah said her nigga tf bitch who are you!! Courtney said im her nigga and babydaddy , aint dat right ivory she shook her head yeah.. Just then it set it off for dem jeremiah start beatin courtney ahh only for dante, marcus , and jayce to jump in so aug , chris , and trey jumped in .. Mike was recording.. Me & tay was trying to get aug and jaee was getting chris out while lolly was working to get trey out and ivory was focused on courtney.. I just shook my head..

Ivory pov
I was shocked as hell to see courtney and damn he look just as sexy as he used to .. When he kissed me it brought back so many good memories.. Courtney use to abuse me thats why maria barely made it.. When he left i was fucked up i was in love with this man and now that he is back i just want my family all as one.. Jeremiah is a good boyfriend and probably could be a even better friend so thats where he will stand cuh me and courtney gone get back on track.. I swear i hope he is a changed man now i dont want my baby seeing any nigga hitting on me and she think it is okay.. I told maria to come on after i got courtney all cleaned up .. Jaee & china & lolly looked like they were disgusted wit me but i as ivory could give two fucks as my bestfriends they support my fuckn decision even if it is wrong.. Once we walked out i recognized we rode with Jeremiah so courtney walked us over to his benz and i got in and strapped maria up and courtney got in and put my address in the gps and said ivory im sorry for leaving but i love you foreva and always.. I said i love you more courtney.. It will be okay baby we gone work this out...

Lolly pov
I had to whoop a bitch ass today and break up an fight.. Courtney know dam well he shouldnt have done that aint nobody did him wrong he left ivory a long time ago and she stupid as fuck in my damn eyes to go back with him.. That man abused her and raped his sister and ivory little sister... I yelled in frustration she sp fuckn stupid bruh.. China said agree but maybe he has changed as her bestfriends we support her & we are sorry jeremiah.. He said he was okay and got up and told his sister jada to come on.. Jada came down and said okay where ivory and maria .. Jeremiah shook his head and said we will talk about it when we get home.. She said okay and gave all of us a hug and jeremiah said bye and left out.. The guys got up and went back down to the basement.. We start talking and jaee said ivory cant be thinking straight bruh i just hope courtney aint the same person.. I shook my head and tay said damn I feel bad for jeremiah ill go check on him after me and shay leave here we all said thanks girl he needs it... My baby jayceon came down and said mommy i am ready i said okay go tell trey trey and tell trina to come on.. He said okay and Jayce said tf y he goin wit tall i said cuh bitch im his mother ion want him at yo house and yaknoo dat.... Jayceon came back in with trey & trina .. I asked him where did he want to go me or daddy he said mommy and i said exactly we will see you at church tomorrow honey and gave everybody a kiss and smile as we walked out..

Dante pov
I was about ready to go so i told india daddy was on his way out.. She said okay and kissed my cheek and asked if her and china could walk me out to my car.. I said yeah cmon lets go get her.. We walked in to see august😒 & china kissing and smiling at eachother i hated their relationship bruh buhh umm yeah... India went and told china because her and August start telling everybody goodbye and stuff and we all walked out.. August walked to his truck and waited on them.. India said daddy I love you and see you tomorrow at church and family dinner at grammy house.. I asked China were they coming to my mom house for the dinner she said of course and no im not bringing august thats disrespectful and he has a dinner at his moms house as well so we will see you tomorrow i said okay and hugged them both and told august bye as i got in my car and left..