Watch pt 1

Drea pov
I was ready to cut a bitch i had my whoop a trick bag... That nigga courtney been askin fah dis ass whoopin since he hit my girl the first time.. Ivory know she finna hear my mouth bout choosing that fuck nigga ova my baby jeremiah sexy ass.. We had pulled up to the hospital to see courtney walking out the hospital holding his face.. I jumped out of a fuckn moving car and ran up and said hay courtney how you doing he said hay drea wassuh foo and tried to hug me but I smiled and he hit his ass in the face and i pulled my knife out and stuck him in his dick... He groaned in pain.. Mike and chris walked up to me mike was pissed chris goofy fat ass was laughin and holding his dick... I said i still love you baby and he said mane get tf out of my face and pushed me to the side so i smack his lightskin ass he said drea chill out bruh damn i said yasss daddy i love it when you get all feisty wit me and shit... Jaee & chris was dyin ova me i said hoe name jaee and husband name chriss stop laughin at me cuh i aint did shit funny and jaee yo laugh so ugly sound like you suckn da shit outta somebody dick & walked off from her ... I walked in the hospital to see china wit her her work bag in her hand and shit.. I walked ova to her and said baby you must got to work tonight or sum she said yeah i teach classes tonight its a Sunday nobody work da pole on a Sunday yaknoo black dont do dat thrown money on Sunday shit but he want the workers to be able to work the pole like me iv lolly and jaee so we teachin classes for it.... I said y yall fuckers aint call me yall know i will come in dere and teach dese lil hoes how to slide down that damn pole.. My girls laughed at my crazy ass and all dese niggas put dey hands ova dey face.

Mike pov
Mane what happen to ivory was crazy ass hell and the bad thing about all this shit is that courtney is my fuckn brother and i know he crazy and the reason of it but when jeremiah told me what her mom did..i didnt think that was right.. I saw this lady that looked like ivory so i assumed she was ivory's mom.. I blinked and opened my eye to see china on her smashin da lady face in damn was all i could say... August was trying to get her off of the lady but she punched him in his face damn she mustve blacked out ,but dat nigga still was tryn i said shiddd if i get hit how he just did i wouldve let her ass be.. China said hoe u a low excuse of a mother yaknoo dat bruh and she got up only for lolly to step in and start stumpin the lady face in... Lolly said idgaf how much me and ivory fight ima foreva ride fah shawty so this for ivory and she jumped on her and start poppin her in her face and damn.. The security finally came and asked what happened we all said that ivory's mom attacked them so they start beatn dey ahh they just told janice to leave.. She walked out and said china & lolly yall should watch your back only for jaee suppose to be calm ass to headbutt her and i know that shit hurt cuh jaee head is huge... And then drea dragged her out .. Lolly & China said we ride together ..... Jaee & Drea said we get high together .... Then they all said gone mostly likely die together... August was holding his jae and dat mf was turning purple i said damn my nigga she popped u dat damn hard he said yeah bruh buhh she my baby doe so ima try not to pop her ahh buhh if i have to perform wit dis shit on my face ima give her sum dats gone hurt ... I had to say it really nigga i said and china finally snapped back to life... She siad damn august who popped u in yo face me and chris died cuh dat shit was crazy she really didn't remember... Then we saw courtney being rushed to the er everybody said tf happen to him and drea said he got a piece of drea....

Ivory pov
I was laying in the bed and got bored so i was bout to walk to the waiting room cuh i know my squad was out dea' ... I was walkin out when i seen courtney being rushed to the ER.. I said to myself nobody but drea did this shit... I laughed and walked out toward the waiting room and i saw the security run in and i peeked to see what was goin on cuh im nosey as hell and i saw my girl beating my momma ass yassss dem my bestfriends yasss.... I was happy drea didnt do shit cuh last time she did sum to my momma it didnt end well.. Jaee big head ahh head butted her and i know it hurt... I finally walked into the waiting room and everybody was happy to see me but when my girls seen my face they all were turning red including lolly black ahh... I guess china couldnt handle it .. She nodded to jaee & lolly and they all got their work bags and told they baes bye and china looked at me and said baby girl he juss dont know wtf drea did was the beginning we gone show that nigga who tf to play wit and who not to play wit ... They kissed my cheek and headed out... China grabbed august keys and said bye babies to august and india and they left out and jeremiah walked in wit my food.. I ran to him and said ooo baby im so happy to see u .. He said im happy to see u too bae i said nigga i was talkn to my food bae where have you been i miss you so much he held his heart like he was hurtn i said i missed you too bae as i kissed his lips and he grabbed my ass and aug finally moved his hand and i looked at his face ... DAMN NIGGA WHO POPPED THE TF OUTTA YOU!!😂😂 he stale faced me and said yo crazy ass bestfriend i said that sure is a C.H.I.N.A. Hit damn my nigga she popped you good... I laughed and told everybody bye as they got up to leave and Jeremiah carried me back to my room.. Maria was gone with my dad to the house...

China pov
We were in the car listening to flick of that wrist and jaee turnt the radio down and said chi why you hit august like that laughin i said bihhh tf you talkin bout i aint hit august !? She said girl when you fightin you black out fr , that nigga was trying to break you from beating janice stupid ass and u punched tf outta him... I bust out laughing and grabbed my phone and hit his name and text him..
Message(Baee🔐😈😝😴) - hay baby my bad when i fight you shouldnt come near me i tend to black out buh ima show you im sorry tonight once i get home ight you and indi betta act right at home tonight but make sure she sleep when i get there😘😈💦...
We had pulled up to the club and it was a few people outside the club.. We got out and walked in and this hoe kept looking at me crazy and so me being me i walked up to her and said excuse me shawty you got a problem she said yes i do you wit my man stupid hoe ... She got all in my face and i said babygirl you talkin bout august awl honey how is he yo man but he home wit my daughter and kissing and makin love to me awl ok bitch please find you a man and she threw me her phone and i start reading message and i was getting madda and madda everytime i read some.. This nigga got the nerve to cheat on me awl ima bout to go to my house and set it off...i told jaee and lolly we wouldnt be able to do dis shit today and get they mf money ready cuh ima go to fuckn jail real talk.. We got in the car and after 2mins we pulled up to my house i got out and ran into the kitchen i filled a pot wit water and let it boil for a minute and i took it off the stove i told jaee and lolly make sure india stays in her room... They said ight i went into the room and heard the shower running so i took my sweats off and laid there in my underwear waitin on dat ass to come in here in his towel then i saw his belt so i grabbed it he chose the right bitch to fuck wit today i swear... He came out and said hay baby i said hay and came up to him he said baby you must really missed me you home early i said yeah just like Zaria missed you and i throw the hot water on him and he fell and screamed i knew the shit was hot idgaf .. I start beating his ass wit his own belt and start punching him in his face Nd i put his clothes on and drug him out my room and down the steps not caring if he hit his damn head to hard ... We got to the door and he hurting i fucked him up ... I smirked and said bitch bye bye and drug his ass out my house and threw him his keys... Lolly and jaee came down and said china you crazy ass hell foo but we love you much baby... They kissed my cheek and said could i take them home i said yeah lemme drop india off.. I gotta make sure august aint wit dat lil hoe or ima kill fr den... They laughed and i packed india bag and called Dante and told him i was about to drop india off he said okay .. We all got in my car and we were on our way to dante house........... I dropped india off and me lolly and jaee headed back to the club.. Once we got there i ran in and i spotted that hoe Zaria and i instantly start beating her ass i ran her into a pole and all.. Black came in and saw and he shook his head broke us up and said Zaria get out... She said tf black this bi- i mean girl attacked me .. I said yeah dog yaknoo not to disrespect mommy ... She rolled her eyes and i saw august calling me. I answered and said tf you want stupid ass .. He said china please lemme explain.. I said mane ill meet ya at ya house when i finish what im doin ight... I looked back to see Lolly recording... I saw i had hella tags on ig and twitter and one that really crossed me it was from august he said damn i let a hoe get me ova and ian recognize i had the most down girl by my side and i fucked up i know its early in the relationship but china i love you please baby lemme fix this i love you i smiled and said hoe you see you were just a quick nut baby i am a main he loves me ...

2 hours lata
August pov
It had been 2 hours nd my fuckn skin was stinging bad as hell , but ig I deserved it.. I was laying on the couch listening to a song i was starting on called you deserve better.. Then the doorbell went off and i went to the door looked out the peephole and it was china sexy ahh.. I opened the door and had my arms open for a hug but she walked past me and said Anthony wtf you want na?! I only allow china to call me Anthony .... I said baby im sorry she was just a quick fuck i was horny and you was bsn so i had to call a quick hoe bruhh... She looked at me like she was hurt and I knew i was wrong... I pulled her into a hug and kissed her head.. I wanted some sex rite na but it wasnt the time... She pulled back and kissed me passionately and said baby i love you too but if you eva in yo life cheat on me again ima do worst than some damn boiling water... You must forgot who i am dont play i said yessss ma'am and kissed her.. The rest of the night i sung her you deserve better and she said baby you are better just stupid but i love you baby and we watched her favorite movie set it off... Ian want nobody but china... Then my fuckn doorbell went off and ian feel like gettn up so china got up and went... I heard yelling and cussn coming from the door area and i knew who it was.. I ran in there and i saw china holding her up to the door by her neck dis girl crazy as hell... I just couldnt say shit to her cuh if i did my face would look worst... She finally let her down and zaria was gasping fah air i laughed and drug her out the house and to her car wit her bestfriend and they pulled off.. I went in the house and china said you knew not to break it up yo face was gone be fucked up nigga..