𝟏 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲

Well hello there!

So it's been a year (and a week but shhhh) since I finished this thing. Yipee! But anyways.

I was cleaning out my old notebooks and found one from 2020 with story notes for Lily. Now, being the curious creature I happen to be, I peeked at them. Turns out they're character notes!

Apparently, Lucy and James were going to have a happy ending with Lily dating Mary McDonald. They were even supposed to have a second child, Apolline Potter.

But I lost that page and you got the sad ending.

Sorry about that.

Nah not really.

Lucy was supposed to be living with her godmother, a lady name Adeline Burgess. I wrote about foreshadowing that Apolline would be staying with her godmother, Lily, as well the night her parents died, while Harry was home, meaning he was the only one who got the blood protection, sent to the Dursleys, yada yada yada.

It was even supposed to have a sequel following Apolline but since she was never written in, she never got to see the light of day.

I even noted about Lucy's mom being a cousin of Voldy's lol. I was hellbent on traumatizing the poor child.

And that's that so uhh... Do with that what you will, I'm going to eat some cake samples to choose for my birthday cake :)

Toodles!!