Albedo || Sweet as sugar (short scenario <3)

Your love for Albedo is nothing but sweet. 
Your relationship, is nothing but sugar, sweet nothings whispered to each other daily, gifts, baked goods- everything you could ask for.

He gives you his attetion whenever you want it, he is patient with you, he is simply perfect!

Your guy's favourite activity together is cuddling! That is phsycial, of course! Either way it can be talking, giggling, telling jokes, going on picnics, him sketching you.

He adored your company, made sure you were happy all the time you were with him! He was just the sweetest lover there to be!

He even had a special notebook for you sketches! Or should I say, sketches of you!
He kissed your face everytime you saw eachother

It made your stomach flutter with butterflies everytime
He always showered you with compliments
He also always told you how much he adores your cooking! 
And with that being said he ALWAYS ate your cooking, no matter the amount of skill you have in it

He is perfect....

..... at least, you thought so.

... He used you.
He used you for that damn research.
All of that was fake.
He just wanted to grasp the meaning behind relationships.
You should have listened to Sucrose when she said that.... he... wasn't interested in relatonships.
Let alone keeping one.
But now you are here, sobbing your heart out in the middle of the night in your apartment,
it was your fault for not listening.
Love made you blind, hm?
Blind to the harsh reality.

Now you will suffer the consequences of it.

But don't worry, you have t̶̖̺̭̖̘͔͍̦̬̋̿͛̀ͅh̸͎̲̭̲̫̼͛̈́̍͌͂͘͜͠͝ȇ̵̯̺̤͚̲̥̺͈̝̉͂̑̇̌̊͝m̴̨̛͕̫͕̙̙̬͉̤̝͊͛̉͂̾̈́͑͝ with you.
------
BITCH SIKE. IT'S ANGST.