Endless sea of love || Beidou

RONNETTE, MY DEAR, DON'T EVER DISAPPEAR
DO WHAT YOU WANT, AS LONG AS YOU STAY NEAR!!!
I NEED YOU NOW
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MORE THEN YOU COULD EVER KNOW!!
(this.. oneshot.. can be seen either as romantical or platonical)
----------------

Beidou was always a tough woman. 

Ever since she was little, she needed to be strong to be able to survive. With her unlucky nature, it was truly a tiring task.
But now she is the woman who gave many people a second chance at life- a new hope for something.

It's no wonder her keen eyes landed on you. You seemed... lost. Perhaps in thoughts, perhaps in life.. but it led to an amazing outcome- and she was glad she talked to you then.

Right now you were both sitting at the edge of the Crux, admiring the starry night sky.

It was peacful, a comfortable silence embracing you two. Neither of you felt the need to break it, being in each other's presence is enough.

The waves were swaying the ship a little, it felt like beign craddled in a caring mother's hold. 

Your eyes were watching the horizon, the moon being high up in the sky but.. you decided to focus on where the sky kisses the top of the water surface. The stars were reflecting in the water, making it seem much more magical.

But Beidou... Beidou was watching another breath-taking view- you. She just couldnt seem to take her eye off of you. You just looked so etheral under the moonlight, the stars reflecting themselves in the deep colour of your beautiful eyes. The way you lips parted every now and then, perhaps in a sigh, perhaps in awe... the way the corner of your lips curled upwards from time to time.. oh, she could just admire you forever.

The single sentence that left her lips that night were filled with so much love and care

"The moon is beautiufl tonight, isn't it?"