Aku Cinta Kamu

Recap:
Jace leapt up, his seraph blade raised, to see a familiar figure coming in, running a growing red welt on his wrist.
"Magnus?" Alec gawped. What was he doing here?

"Alexander. I want to apologise sincerely to you for what I did, I was wrong and I think you should know something. I-I love you, Alexander. Please don't hate me" Magnus finished and Alec just stood staring at him. After a while the silence grew heavy with expectation and Magnus cleared his throat.
"I...I love you too Magnus" Alec stuttered, blushing furiously, "And I could never hate you" he walked over to Magnus and grabbing his lapels, pulled him into a desperate kiss. Jace clapped and Alec jerked back
"Jace! Go away!"
"Sorry bro, that just... it made my day" he wiped his hand over his dry eyes and sniffled
"Get out!" Alec repeated, blushing slightly
"Okay, okay, just don't do anything on my bed" Jace backed out pulling a disgusted face
"I hate you parabatai! And it's my bed!" Alec yelled after him
"Okay, I didn't just come to apologise" Magnus sighed, "So, you know all warlocks have a demon father? Well mine...mine is Asmodeus, the most powerful prince of hell and he is trying to steal my magic from me, so I'm going to see Tessa Gray in the Spiral Labyrinth. She can help"
"I'm coming" Alec stated frankly, starting towards the exit
"No Alexander, this is a warlocks problem. I'll be back soon" Magnus said sadly
"We'll if it's your problem, it's my problem" the Shadowhunter retorted
"You can't come, Alec" Magnus said desperately, "Warlocks don't like Shadowhunters, you'll be unwelcome"
"I'm coming, okay? I can make my own choices-"
"But a warlock has to grant you entry to the Spiral Labyrinth and whoever does, legend says, will die a painful death, so I think you're staying here where you're safe"
"I'm safe wherever you are, Magnus"
Alec said, looking at him with such a perfect blue stare that his boyfriend couldn't deny him
"Okay, but if things go... don't go to plan, you're going straight home" Magnus said
"Well obviously I can't go straight home if I'm gay, but-" he was cut off by Magnus kissing him. For a moment he was caught off his guard, but a second later he melted into Magnus, his lips gently nipping at the warlock's lower lip, his hands running over his back. He felt a rush of adrenaline and Magnus pushed him against the wall, kissing a gentle line up his neck, biting down to leave a mark. Alec groaned and caught Magnus's belt loops, closing the gap between them.
"Alexander, I need to go" Magnus started, but realised that it could wait, he had other things to do. He relaxed under the boys weight, feeling him pushing against him with a gentle firm pressure, and felt like he could never have anything better. As he tried to piece together some fractured thoughts, a quiet cough from the side of the room made him aware of someone else's presence.
"Alec" he mumbled, "I think there is someone else here" Alec jumped back from the wall and saw that, as Magnus had said, there was indeed someone sitting in the chair by the window.
"Tessa!" Magnus said, "Couldn't you pick another time to come for a cuppa?"
"It was kind of an emergency, but you two look cute together. I didn't want to interrupt" Tessa smiled, winking at Alec
"May I ask why you are in my bedroom?" Alec enquired
"Well, I was looking for Magnus"
"This is Tessa from the Spiral Labyrinth, Alec, Tessa, this is Alec Lightwood, my boyfriend"
"Lovely to meet you Alec" Tessa said, smiling a kind, loving smile.
"So what did you come for?" Magnus asked, impatient to get back to Alec's lips
"Well, we have a tip off that Asmodeus is in New York. He's looking for you Mags"