new feeling - chuuves

(sooyoung = yves
jiwoo = chuu)

sooyoung wasn't used to the feeling of living with somebody. she loves jiwoo so much but it still felt strange having another person around. sooyoung had gotten up from her bed and started cooking some breakfast for the two of them. jiwoo was still sleeping comfortably in sooyoung's bed. she poured some pancake batter on the pan and flipped it when it was ready. sooyoung was peacefully humming to herself until she felt a pair of hands sneak around her waist. she was a startled but knew who it would be. "morning sooyoung" jiwoo says shoving her face into sooyoung's back. "good morning" sooyoung said with a big smile. "did you sleep well?" she asks. "well obviously, look at me" jiwoo laughed, she pointed to her messy hair and the faint lipstick on her face which was smudged. sooyoung laughed with her while finishing up the pancakes. jiwoo clinged to her as she finished putting the toppings on the pancakes.

"all done" sooyoung said smiling. she grabbed the plates and put them down at the table. jiwoo finally unclinged from sooyoung and sat down. sooyoung also sat down. "thank you so much you're the best" jiwoo said lovingly. sooyoung chuckled and they both began eating. "thank you, that was so good sooyoung" jiwoo says happily. sooyoung thanked her and washed up the plates. jiwoo clinged to her once again. "i'm gonna have a shower, do you want to join me?" sooyoung asks. jiwoo looked up at her, a little flustered. "s-sure" she answers quickly. sooyoung smiles and walks jiwoo to her bathroom.
after their shower they spend the rest of the day binge watching shows together.

(sorry this is quite short!)