sick - hyewon

gowon had gotten food poisoning from a restaurant. her girlfriend hyeju wanted to help her.

hyeju
how are you feeling today?

gowon
better but still not great :(

hyeju
i'm coming over, i'll see you in 15 mins

gowon got off her phone and had a shower she put on comfy clothes and just sat on the couch. she heard a knock so she quickly sat up and opened it. hyeju was standing there holding a little plastic bag. gowon lets her in and hugs her. "have you thrown up today?" hyeju asks. "yes, twice already" gowon frowns. hyeju kisses her cheeks to make her feel better, she then sits down near the kitchen table. she takes out a bottle of medicine from her bag. gowon stands in front of her. hyeju grabs a spoon from gowon's kitchen and pours some medicine on it. "here have some of this" hyeju feeds it to her. gowon hesitantly had the medicine. it didn't taste very good. "sorry, i know it tastes bad" hyeju kisses her head. "thank you for the medicine" gowon smiles.

gowon didn't want to throw up while hyeju was there. but randomly when they were watching tv gowon ran to the bathroom. she dropped to her knees and threw up in the toilet. hyeju quickly got up and sat next to gowon, rubbing her back. gowon stopped vomiting and covered her face with her hands. hyeju kissed the top of her head and handed her some tissues to wipe her mouth. gowon stands up and washes herself at the sink. "..sorry you had to see me like that" gowon apologises. "its not your fault don't apologise" hyeju handed gowon her toothbrush. "thank you" gowon smiled and stroked hyeju's cheek with her hand, since she can't kiss her. hyeju back hugged gowon as she brushed her teeth. "how do you look so pretty even when you're very sick" hyeju rested her forehead on gowon's shoulder. gowon giggled.

they went back to the couch and watched tv for a while longer. they both got tired and headed into gowon's room. "hyeju, will you stay the night?" gowon sleepily asks. hyeju nods. "ah what are you going to wear to sleep?" gowon says looking at hyeju's outift. "do you mind if i just take these off?" hyeju says pulling at her shirt and pants. "oh ah yeah sure" gowon says a little choked up. gowon snuggles down under her bed covers. hyeju removes her shirt and pants, shes left in her bra and underwear. she comes next to gowon and goes under the covers aswell. they face each other. hyeju kissed gowon's neck then cuddles her. they both fall asleep and gowon wakes up the morning after feeling way better.

(hyewon hyewon hyewon)