*Chapter-1*

"Author Note"
------------------------------
______________________________________
Hello my cute & sweet-sweet chingu's, so i want to say that
This is my first time writing a fanfiction actually writing is not my thing but some of my friends
recommended so that's why.
Well English is not my first language so please bear it & sorry for grammatical mistakes😔.
This my own imagination.

Please Vote & Comment :)
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading 😘]
-----------------------------------

–Author's pov–
---------------------------

"ring!!..ring!!..ring!!" Sound of alarm ecoed in the whole room makes y/n awake from her dreamland.

"STOP IT ALREADY!!!... I'm all awake now." She said as she throw away her alarm making it stop by itself.

"Aha,... an another beautiful day. Hmmm" She said and streched her arms as a yawn left from her mouth.
Suddenly a notification popped on her phone. A beautiful smile crept on her lips as she read the notification.

"Today is mom's and dad's anniversary." She said feeling happy but sad at the same time.

*Sigh* A sigh left from her mouth when she felt her eyes are filled with tears after remembering that horrible day of her life when she lost her parents.

"It's been a long time mom, dad but it's still hurts soo much.* She said as tears slowly escape from the corner of her eyes but she quickly wipe them.

*Sigh* Another sigh release from her mouth. She collect herself.

"I should get ready now. There still 2 hours remaining to start my classes. I can visit my mom and dad." She said and made her way towards her bathroom..

After some times at the cemetery 🪦
-----------------------------------------------------------

She sit on her mom & dad's cemetery, removing all the leaves before replacing them with beautiful yellow roses which she brought for them.

"Mom,dad how you both are doing. I hope you both are doing well. You know me and granny miss you both so much. You know granny is doing well too. I'm taking good care of her and myself... so, don't worry and rest well. See i even brought yellow roses for you both. Granny always says that you both loves yellow roses the way too much.... She always used to tell me both of your's love story. Like how dad always bring yellow roses for mom whenever she is sad or angry." Y/n said and slightly chuckle. But...

She suddenly got some glimpse of her past. The most horrible one. When is lost her parents. Remembering whatever happened that day. She remember how she wants to go amusement park with her parents. She always blame herself for her parents death. She thinks if only that day she doesn't importune her parents to go to the amusement park then that incident wouldn't happened. And will be still living along with her.

Her all thoughts cut off when her phone start running. She check the caller name. And it was Kim Doyoung

"Hello" She said as she received the call.

"Good morning Y/n." He greet her cheerfully

"Good morning dobby." She greet him back

"Where are u, aren't you coming to campus today?" He asked

"I'm coming. I'm just might be late a bit. I come cemetery to meet mom and dad. Today is their anniversary." Y/n said

"Oh, okay. But is it ok? I mean if you want I'll be there to you." Doyoung said with a bit concerned voice

"Nah, it's okay & don't worry I'll be there in campus in minutes." She said as she smile a bit

"Are you sure that you are ok??..." He asked again

Y/n chuckle before answering him." Yes dobby. Sometimes i forget that you are my second granny."

"Hey i am not!" He said

"But you act like one." Y/n said teasing him

Doyoung also chuckle after hearing her.

"Joke's a part. I'll be okay." Y/n said assuring him

"Ok if you say so then, Bye and take care." Doyoung said

"Okay bye, and don't worry I'll be okay my second granny." She said chuckling and cut the call

"Mom dad I'll meet you both again. But, Now i have to go to the campus. Don't worry you daughter is studying well. Just wait, One day I'll make you both proud on me. I will make both of your dreams come true." She said and caress the names which were carved on the cemetery.

To Be Continued...

______________________________________
I hope you'll like & enjoy the story . Please leave some comments so that I can improve my writing skills.
One more thing i want to say that i might give u slow update's because of my studies.Beside that i also do a part-time job, so it will be little hard for me to give you guys update's. I'll try to give you guys update whenever i am free or i have any free time. Hope you'll understand my situations 😊.

Thanks for reading ❤️
----------------------------------------