*Chapter-27*

Spam me some more comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book.
Thank you :)
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading 😘]
--------------------------------------

It's going to be one month since Doyoung started courting y/n and also y/n birthday next week.

Time: 8:30 am.

It's Tuesday and four of them (y/n Doyoung, Junkyu, Sakura) are in their campus field.

Junkyu: Good morning Sakura and y/n
–He greeted her girlfriend give her a hug.

Sakura: Good morning kyu~
–She said and give a quick kiss his lips making his smile widen.

Doyoung: Good morning Sakura. Good morning y/n.

Y/n: Good morning.
–She said and shyly smile at him.

Sakura: You guys have no fun. Having only your dry dry good morning. Didn't even a peck on each other's cheeks. Are you guys really a couple?
–She said as she rolled her eyes.

Yeah, that's true it's going to be one month of their relationship but they still haven't kissed eachother. It's only Doyoung who peck her clown or her back of her hand. He wanted to kiss her like others couple's does but he don't want to make her uncomfortable. Also they are still in courting eachother not dating eachother officially. While y/n is so shy cause she never had been in any relationship Doyoung is her first so she don't know what to do. But whatever Doyoung glad that she doesn't protest his light kiss or peck.

Doyoung: Yes we are couples. But we are not shameless like you guys, eating eachothers face in the middle of campus field.
–He said while holding y/n's hand.

Junkyu: Yah! Don't say that. It's just a way to show our love to eachother.

Doyoung: Whatever hyung. Let's just go or else we'll late for our classes.
–Agreeing with Doyoung everyone of them leave for their representative classes.

—🌸—

After end of their classes Doyoung asked Junkyu and Sakura to meet in a café to discuss something. Now both Junkyu and Sakura sitting infront of Doyoung.

Sakura: So why did you called us here?

Junkyu: Yeah. Why did you disturb our date? What do you need from us?
–Doyoung rolled his eyes at Junkyu before speaking.

Doyoung: Just a little help....

Sakura: Help? What kind of help do you want from us?

Doyoung: Well you both know that it's going to be soon one month when I starting courting y/n and also y/n's birthday next week.

Sakura: You have plan for her birthday. Don't you?

Doyoung: Yes,. you guessed it right. I want to give her a suprise and gonna ask her again. So,.... I want a little help to arrange all these. So, will you both help me. And please don't tell about this to y/n.

Junkyu: Ofcourse it's a suprise for her so we won't tell her about all these and don't worry we will help you.

Sakura: But I'll help you only if you buy me lunch for the next two weeks.