*Chapter-38*

Spam me some comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book. Thank you
______________________________________

Two days later

It's been two days since Y/n's grandmother passed away and still Asahi choose to stay silent not to tell anything about it to her. But one thing he doesn't know that Yoshinori's spies keeping their eyes on y/n's grandmother and his friends. When the spies knows about y/n's grandmother incident they immediately inform Yoshinori about this but as yoshinori is out of the country because he had to smuggling and dealing about new weapons to some of new Mafia dealers so he can't do anything. He thought Asahi already told about her grandmother to y/n but he was wrong. When he came to know that Asahi is  still keeping that to himself and not telling her. "It's so wrong" it was the only thing he thought, afterall her grandmother was her only family and now that she gone. She has her all rights to know about this! Atleast he should let her see her granny's death body for a last time, If he doesn't want her to attend her granny's funeral.

It's very difficult to keep informing to y/n about her grandmother and friends under Asahi's nose. It's like putting your hand in a lion's mouth, the slightest mistake and Boom!

Today he is coming back from Russia to Japan.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n was waiting for Yoshinori on rooftop as always. She was tapping her foot on the floor impatiently. She was so impatient and excited to hear about her granny's health conditions and about her friends and Doyoung.

It's been a while when Yoshinori last informed her about her grandmother and her friends. It was 20-25 days when she got a chance to see her grandmother from afar after getting permission from Asahi. That was last when Yoshi updated her because, they all live together under the same roop as "The Great Mafia King Asahi" so it's so hard yet challenging for him to keep updating y/n about her only family
(y/n's granny) and her friends.

Y/n: What's taking him this long?! What if someone come on rooftop and caught us?!
-She mumbled frustratingly to herself while waiting for Yoshinori. But then suddenly something get in her mind, she let out a loud gasp in fear

Y/n: *Gasp* Didn't tell me Asahi already knows about me and Yoshinori's meeting?! That Yoshi San is keeping his eyes and protecting my granny and my friends?!

Y/n: Is...is he–
-Hering words didn't even complete when someone opened the door of rooftop hurriedly and walked towards her. That was not other than Yoshi.

Y/n let out a sigh in relief that Yoshinori is standing infront of her all fine and good, but panting tiredly like he come all way to here while running. There was an emotion on his face which y/n can't describe. He looked so tensed, worried, sad, angry, pitiful, frustrated?

She don't know...

Y/n: Thank God you are all fine Yoshi San! I thought something–

Yoshinori cut off her by grabbing her shoulders firmly and saying

Yoshinori: Y/n listen to me!
-His voice was firm.

Yoshinori: The thing I am going to say may scatter your world, and makes you all miserable and broke then you already are but you have to be strong! Don't forget you have me by your side!
-His voice was stren. Y/n frown confused. Yoshinori looked at her, he can't help but to feel pity for her.

Yoshinori's Thoughts: *Poor soul you don't deserve any of these*

Y/n: Yoshi San what are you saying?
-Yoshinori bite his lips. He didn't know how to tell her this, he was making himself ready for this.