*Chapter-39*

Spam me some comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book. Thank you :)
______________________________________

[♡Enjoy Reading♡]

Asahi bring her to their bedroom and threw her on the bed

Asahi bring her to their bedroom and threw her on the bed. He grabbed her both wrists and pinned her on the bed.

Asahi: You are the first person who dare to slap me!
–He said darkly yet coldly, hovering her.

Y/n: GET OFF OVER ME!!!

Asahi: SHUT UP!!!

Y/n: PLEASE LET ME GO. I WANT TO SEE MY GRANNY!!!

Asahi: You are not going anywhere.

Y/n: Please..*hiccups* please let me meet her she *hiccups* she was my only family. You..y-you didn't even let me see her one last time. Just..just let m-me visit her graveyard atleast. I'll do anything you say. I-i-i*hiccups* I'll never run away from you anymore. I'll be w-with..with y-you.
-She said helplessly, tiredly. She is tired from all these. No more screaming. Only crying.....

Y/n: *hiccups*...how can you do this she was my only family.
-Asahi let out a heavy sigh and lie down beside her. And engulfed her in his warm embrace. He starts caressing her hairs softly before saying

Asahi: Who said....

Asahi: Who said that she was your only family. You have so many families. You have me 'your husband', you have Haruto, Yoshinori Onii-san and Jaehyuk as your 'brother-in-law', you have Kenji as your 'uncle', you have Miss Nanny as your 'aunt', You have Mark as your 'Brother' that's not end you have All people of this mansion is “your family”
-Y/n becomes shocked at his statement. She didn't expect him to console her with his sweet and soothing words.

*He can comfort too other than being  hitler scolding and ordering around.*

*At this time she needs comfort and warmth which he is giving her and unwillingly she is liking this.*

Y/n: If you consider yourself as my husband then treat me like your wife  not like a slave. All you do ordering around me, scolding me, prohibited me to go out to live my life freely. You have been caged me in this Mansion of yours.

Asahi: I treated you like one even now. I treat you like my princess like my queen. Queen of my world, queen of this mansion, queen of everyone in this Mansion, queen of The World's Most Dengerous Mafia, queen of my heart, which only belongs to you. All I want you to be with me. Please don't leave me alone. I love you, I love you the most in this world. I love you this much that I can die for for you and if it's need I can kill for you. No one is allowed to love you no one but only me. You belongs to me, you're mine. I'm crazy...crazy for you.