*Chapter-2*

"Yo" y/n said while throwing her hand on Doyoung's shoulder.

"Gosh you scare me"Doyoung said while putting his hands on his heart.
"Girl why are you so late"Sakura asked y/n who is chuckling at scared Doyoung.
"I was went to cemetery to visit mom-dad, it's their anniversary " y/n replied while smiling a little but pain was visible in her eyes.

"Oh" Sakura & Junkyu said at the same time.
"Well how granny is doing" Junkyu asked to y/n with little bit concerned.
"Same as before, but Dr. Keita is trying his best" y/n said.
"Don't worry every thing will be okay"Doyoung said.
"Yes, every thing will be okay we'll be here with you right." Sakura said in a positive tone.
"Yes, they are saying right we will here with you. Don't hesitate to tell us about your problems y/n. Tell us if you need anything , we will be there for u. This is what friends for." Junkyu said while assuring y/n.
"Thank you all" y/n said getting emotional.
"Yaa, there is no thank you & sorry in friendship. Did u forget that". Doyoung said.

After that they all did a group hug.

"Okay, now let's got to the class or else we will lateeee."Sakura said while checking the time.
"Okay then, see u three in cafeteria on lunch time, Bye." Junkyu said while going to his class.
"Bye" the three said while waving their hands.
"Let's go today the first class is Miss. Hanako class. Let's go fast or else she will eat us alive for getting late 6 times in this month" y/n said while running towards the class.
"Aish, this girl" Sakura said.
"Let's caught up with her" Doyoung said.
"Yes" Sakura said.

"Hash, we are lucky that Miss. Hanako is not there." Y/n said and sigh in relief.
"Looks like it's our day today". Sakura said while taking her seat which is left side of y/n.
"Hmm" Doyoung hummed in response sit in his seat which is right side of y/n.

Door opened and Miss. Hanako entered the class room. All students greeted her."Good Morning Miss. Hanako."
"A very good morning class" Miss. Hanako greeted back the students with her stern voice." Sending shiver through spine some students.
"Can't she says this with a sweet voice." Sakura said felling little bit annoyed.

"So without any wasting time let's talk about today topic. So today we are going to learn about trigonometric algebraic expressions."Miss hanako said & Start writing on the board.

"Nooo, not again this Trigonometric Algebraic Expression." Y/n said while resting her head on her table.

"These trigonometric algebraic expressions ruined all my mood". Y/n said still her head down on her table.

"From now on my next 45 minutes will be hell minutes for me guess". Sakura said while taking out her note book.

"Did you both hate this subject this much." Doyoung asked both y/n & Sakura while writing down some algebraic expressions in his note book.

"YES!!!, WE HATE IT SO DAMN MUCH!!". Both y/n & Sakura screamed at same time.

"O-okay". Doyoung said being little bit flinch.

"Miss Y/N & Miss Sakura!!! Gossip is not allowed in my class don't u both know that!!. If you both want to gossiping this much then there is the way of exit door, get out of my class & gossip as much u want!!!. DID YOU BOTH GET IT?!!! Miss. Hanako scold both y/n & sakura.

" We are so sorry mam for distributing the class" y/n & sakura said while bowing their heads. And apologies to miss.hanako & the class

"Only for today, now take your seats and focus on this". Miss. Hanako said & again Start writing on board.

"Sigh" y/n sigh

Y/n don't really like attantion, but after Miss. Hanokoo scold her the entire class is looking at her, some of the gossiping about her and sakura & some of the even laughing at her

"I thought that today is going to be a great day but the starting of the day is like this, i don't know how is going to be my entire day. *Sigh*" Y/n thought

"U okay ". Doyoung asked her

"Yes, I guess ". Y/n replied while writing on her note book.

To Be Continued...
---------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------

!!I hope you like & enjoy the story!!

"Have a great day my sweet & cute chingu's ️"

Thanks for reading ★
---------------------------------------

See u in next chapter till then bye
-----------------------------------------------------------