*Chapter-22*

Spam me more comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book. Thank you~
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading😘]
-----------------------------------
At Cafeteria
---------------------------

[Enjoy Reading😘]-----------------------------------At Cafeteria---------------------------

It's been two weeks since Doyoung confessed his feelings to y/n. They both didn't tell anything about it to Sakura and Junkyu. And in these two weeks y/n tried to ignore him as much as possible. Whenever he tried to approach her she always excuse herself. She starts coming to school early so she doesn't have to come with Doyoung. She even got off from school early lying that she had work to do at home and she is so busy. She stopped eating lunch with Sakura and Junkyu so that she doesn't have to face Doyoung. And at cafe she stays quite all the time. And when it was time for the cafe to close, y/n would leave the cafe early just so Doyoung wouldn't have to drop her off at the bus stop as always.

Once they were too late to close the cafe so, Junkyu asked Doyoung to drop y/n to her house because it was too late, but y/n refused, saying that she needed to go the supermarket first She will be late cause she wants to buy some stuffs, so they don't worry about her, she will go home alone. At first both Sakura and Junkyu were confused because of their cold acts towards eachother. But after sometimes they noticed that they both are trying to avoid eachother.

They tried to observe their behaviour and they found that they both are ignoring eachother. Whenever all four of them were together both Doyoung and Y/n stayed quite all the time. They both just nod their heads or just not answered. After some days, gaining some courage Doyoung tries to approach y/n to talk to her. But y/n didn't even look at him. So both Junkyu and Sakura thought that they both perhaps had some arguments or something, and they tried to ask them about what's happening between them. But they just made an excuse and said that there is nothing like that, they are just quiet busy these days and couldn't find time for eachother.

After listening their excuses Junkyu and Sakura, they both find the excuse a bit weird and suspicious cause It's doesn't matter how much busy they were they always had time to talk to each other atleast once. But suddenly what kind of work has happened to both of them that they don't even have time to talk to each other even once?.....

To finding their answers both Junkyu and Sakura planned to bring both Doyoung and Y/n together during lunchtime and ask what's happening between them. So here they are waiting for y/n to come. Doyoung is already there nervously playing with his fingers. While Sakura and Junkyu were waiting for her.

Junkyu: Baby did you really tell her to join us in lunch?
–He said cause it's already fifteen minutes and still y/n didn't shown up.

Sakura: Yes kyu I did and she also promised me that she'll come!

Junkyu: But fifteen minutes passed and she didn't come. We only have fifteen more minutes.
–He said checking time on his wristwatch.

Sakura: Wait let me call her.
–She said as he took out her phone and dial her number. But, y/n didn't pick up her call. She tried to call again but again she didn't pick up her call.