*Chapter-30*

Spam me some comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book. Thank you ~
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading😘]
-------------------------------------

( At evening- 6:30 )

Y/n didn't realise when she slept while crying. Someone knocked the door but since y/n was sleeping so that that person can't get permission to get in. This time that person knocked on door and said.

???: Queen y/n, May I come in?...
–But again this person couldn't get an answer so that person decided to get in and check up if something wrong.

That person slowly opened the door and get it closing the door only to find a cute y/n sleeping soundly. The person approached her before gently shaking her shoulder to wake up her.

???: Queen y/n.... Queen y/n... Please wake up. King Arthur ordered me to get you ready before 7:30 pm.

Y/n slowly opens her eyes while hoping that it's was only a nightmare but.....

Y/n: W-Who are y-you?
–She asked. Her voice becomes husky from all crying and shouting. Her eyes becomes all red and puffy.

???: My name is Nanny Kuraasai. I'm King Arthur's personal maid and from now on I'm your personal maid too.
–Said the lady who is nearly her late 50's.

Y/n: Personal maid? B-But I don't need all these. I don't need a personal maid for myself. I can do my works by myself.

Nanny: Sorry to say Queen y/n but this is King Arthur ordered. I can't disobey him. Please forgive me Queen y/n
–She said lowering her head.

Y/n: I-it's okay don't be sorry. And don't call me Queen y/n. my name is Suzuki Y/n. You can call me y/n.

Nanny: We can't, King Arthur ordered everyone in this mansion to adress you as queen y/n. Afterall You'll be his wife soon. So–

Y/n: Stop it! I'll not gonna marry him at all. And I'm only 19 years old, I'm too young to get married. Also i already have someone in my heart and in future we going to marry eachother.

Nanny: But–

Y/n: Please help me... Help me to get out of this place.
–She said crying.

Nanny: I'm sorry, I can't....
–She whispered.

Y/n: Please, I want to meet my granny please....

Nanny: Please forgive me Queen y/n. I can't deceive King Arthur. P-Please let me get ready you. Let's me cleanup you first.

Y/n's Thoughts: *Cleanup?... There's must be a window or something in bathroom so that there will be a way out too.*
–She thought.

Nanny: Let's go, I'll give you a bath.

Y/n: W-what are you talking about! I can take a bath myself. I'm not a child or something.

Nanny: B-But Queen y/n–

Y/n: Just give me a towel and my clothes. I'll take a shower by myself. And it's my order!