*Chapter-33*

Spam me some comments so that I can read your thoughts about this book. Thank you :)
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading😘]
-------------------------------------

Its been days to that incidence. Yoshi always try to approach y/n so that he can apologise to her for deceiving her but y/n always ignore him. She always try to find a way to got out of Asahi's Mansion but she always failed. And sometimes Asahi saw her doing this and the result was that he hired a ton of bodyguards for y/n, so that she cannot step out of the mansion. The bodyguards kept following y/n, not leaving her alone even for a moment. And this getting nerve to y/n. On the other side Doyoung, Junkyu and Sakura still trying to find y/n.

Y/n: Stop roaming around me!

Mark: We can't queen. King Asahi order us to–

Y/n: You and your King go to the hell! Just stop roaming around me. It's annoy me as hell. Ugh!....

Mark: But–

Y/n: I said fucking get lost!!!...
–Saying that she walked away from them. Mark was about to follow her but Jaehyuk stoped him.

Jaehyuk: What happening here? What's the matter?

Mark: Oh Mr.Yoon Goodmorning
–Saying that he bowed his head and also rest of the bodyguards.

Jaehyuk: Good morning mark. What happened to miss y/n?...

Mark: It's just King order us to keep out eyes to queen and follow her wherever she goes. But I think they it's annoy her.

Jaehyuk: Follow her wherever she goes?...

Mark: Umm..Yes

Jaehyuk: Even washroom?!...
–He asked shocked. Mark becomes shocked and embarrassed. He shake his head multiple times.

Mark: No! Mr.Yoon that's not what I mean! I-i-i mean follow her to around the mansion and garden. Y-you know? We can't follow her to washroom or bedroom it's her personal space.

Jaehyuk chuckle before saying.

Jaehyuk: Relax Mark I was just kidding. I know. He ordered everyone to this mansion to not let miss y/n to step out of this mansion. I also know no one is allowed to step inside of his bedroom except y/n.

Hearing him Mark realise deep sigh in relief.

Jaehyuk: So that's the problem?

Mark: Yes Mr.Yoon.

Jaehyuk: Sorry but I can't help you with that. I feel sorry for you. BTW keep struggling. I'm going then.

Mark: But Mr.Yoon–

Before Mark can say any further Jaehyuk walk away from the spot.

:At Evening:

Asahi: I need you guys to keep your eyes on these people.
–He said sliding the three certain photos on the table. It was no other than Doyoung's , Junkyu's , and Sakura's