*Chapter-26*

Spam me some more comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book.
Thank you :)
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading😘]
-------------------------------------

—:Next day at University:

Doyoung was dragging his legs lazily while slanging his bag on his shoulder.

Doyoung: Nowadays ny life seems so boring. *Sigh*.... I'm missing her(y/n). Sometimes I thought that the idea of confessing her was wrong. If only I didn't tell her this stupid feelings of mine then maybe we're together now. But I also don't want to keep my feelings to myself forever.
–He said to himself as he chuckle sadly.

Doyoung: At least I got to know about her feelings towards me. Only friends that what we are tsk...
–He said as he put his book on his locker before locking it.

Doyoung: Let's go to cafeteria and grab something to eat I'm hella hungry.
–Saying that the walk towards cafeteria of University.

Doyoung look around the cafeteria and let out a sighed disappointedly

Doyoung: Looks like I having a very bad day today. Maybe I have to eat outside today.
–He said as he can he the whole cafeteria is occupied with people, there's not even a single seat for him.

He was about to go out of cafeteria but stopped as soon he received a notification on his phone. He took out his phone to check the notification if it's a important one or not. But when he saw whom send him message he got shocked. And it was no one another than to her (y/n) for whom he was longing for all these times.

Message
----------------------

  🦋Y/n🦋
–Are you free? If yes, can we meet?....

He stared at the message for a quiet long time before mumbling to himself.

Doyoung: Maybe she was sending this message to someone else but accidentally it sent to me. Why would she will message me? We didn't interact with each other after my confession to her. Suddenly?....

The last message from her was one and half months ago when they were together but when Doyoung confessed his feelings to her she stopped interacting with him so that she also stopped chatting with him. After all these months she suddenly messaged him and asking him for meet. Ofcourse the sudden message out of nowhere from her made him shocked.

He got another notification.

🦋Y/n🦋
Meet me at Café Aroma after end of your classes....