*Chapter-32*

Spam me some comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book. Thank you :)
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading😘]
-------------------------------------

Since y/n didn't ate anything for straight three days because of her unconsciousness so she didn't realise when she got unconscious on floor while crying.

—🌸—

After eating dinner and doing some work of his office Asahi decided to go to his room for taking some rest. As soon he got inside of the room his eyes become widen seeing y/n's unconscious body. He quickly knees down and put her up in bridal style. He made her lay on the bed.

He immediately call Kenji.

Kenji: King what can I do–

Asahi: Kenji call doctor Mitsuba now!

Kenji: Ok king!
–He said. Hearing his words, Kenji realised that there was definitely an emergency. He immediately call doctor Mitsuba.

:30 minutes later:
--------------------------------------

Asahi: What happened to her?

Mr.Matsuba: There is no need to worry, everything is fine. She has simply become very weak. It seems as if she has not eaten food for many days. Due to which she felt weak and became unconscious.

Mr.Matsuba: she has become very weak. But, Don't worry sir i already inject in her Cyanocobalamin (energy booster injection) and i have also  given her saline water. She will wake up and be fine very soon. Well here some medicines, whenever she woke up make her eat something before giving her these medicines. And yeah make sure that feed her only light food don't give her heavy and spicy food.

Asahi just simply nod.

Mr.Matsuba: I'll take my leave first sir.
–He bowed his head and get out of the room.

Asahi: Kenji

Kenji: Yes king.

Asahi: Told maids to make some pudding.
–He said while his eyes never leave
y/n who is unconsciously laying on the bed.

Kenji: Yes King!
–He said and bowed before taking his leave.

Now it was only y/n and Asahi in the room. Asahi let out a heavy sigh.

Asahi: Princess why are you so stubborn?  I already told you to eat. Because you hadn't eaten anything for three days.  That's why I ordered maids to cook all your favorite foods which you love so much. But because of your stubbornness you did not eat even a single piece. *Sing*  Now look what happened because of your stubbornness.

After some couples of time y/n got her conscious. See slowly open her eye. She blinks her eyes for five six times to clear her vision.

Asahi: Oh ! Princess. You woke up.
–He said when he saw y/n start moving.

Y/n woke up with a great pain in her head. It's was like someone hit her head with a hammer. Y/n looked around the room when she realised that it's his bedroom. She immediately want to get up but her weak body give up. Asahi helped her to get up.

Asahi: Here drink it first.
–He handed her a glass of water.

Since y/n didn't eat and drink for straight three days, her throat becomes dry. She felt thirsty and also hungry too.