*Chapter:-36*

Please vote and comment lilies~
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading😘]
----------------------------------

Days becomes week, weeks becomes month. It's have been 6 months now of their marriage. Y/n tried to run away several times but failed because Asahi always caught her.

Y/n finally understand that she can't escape from Asahi so she finally give up. From when she stepped her foot in this Mansion she stopped laughing as if she forgot how to laugh and smile. She give up on everything even her emotions. But before giving up on her everything she wrote a letter for her love ones. A forever goodbye letter. She don't want that because of her, her love ones lost their lives or got in any trouble which costs thir life. She can't take a risk. On the other Yoshi also keep giving her information about her grandmother's health, Doyoung, Junkyu and Sakura that they are fine but worried to death for y/n and keep searching for her crazily. Most of all Doyoung is looking for her, he never even takes a rest, he keeps looking for y/n day and night here and there like crazy. And they didn't tell her granny about her sudden disappearance. Whenever she asked about y/n they give her excuses. And to make clear things and not to bother them about her she wrote a letter to Doyoung.

_____________________________________

Dear My Doyoung

How are you dobby, I hope you and everyone are doing all fine. How is granny? Is is taking her food, medicine and rest at time. If she doesn't scold her for me. I miss you, I miss Junkyu and Sakura, I miss my granny, I miss you all so much. How is their relationship going, told them for me that I can't keep my promise to them, I can't attend their marriage. I can't keep our promise too doyoung, I can't marry you. I'm so sorry bunny I couldn't able to kept my promise to you, I broke our promise. I know you all are wondering why I am writing a letter to you after disappearing for months, I know you all are wondering where I am.
I'm so sorry that I suddenly got disappeared but don't worry I'm in a safe place. But I can't reach you all.
Please be fine for me and try to move on dobby don't wait for me.
And don't try to searching for me. Please stop searching.
Please be fine
&
Take care of yourself and granny for me.
We aren't not made for eachother in this life maybe in the next life we can be each other's.
Please say them for me that I love and miss them.
&
I love you too
I really am.....

Your Y/n...

______________________________________

She couldn't help but to cry her heart out while writing this letter. Her heart clenched painfully. She wiped her tears away.

She got out from her room and make her way towards rooftop where Yoshinori was waiting for her.

Yoshinori: Oh y/n you come.

Y/n: Yoshi San can you please send this letter to Doyoung.

Yoshinori: But we will be in trouble if Asahi know about it. You know that Asahi's men are keeping their eyes on them.

Y/n: I know this but I don't want them to be in trouble that's why. Please Yoshi San. Just this one please.....

Yoshinori: Okay I'll.

Y/n: By the way how are they doing Asahi didn't do anything to them right?....