*Chapter-10*

[Saturday -At evening]
---------------------------------------------

Y/n pov
---------------------

My heart feels so light after taking to Yoshi. I didn't even expect that i meet him again, i just meet him yesterday and i meet him today too. It's like miracle. Well after taking to him, i can say Yoshinori is a good person. His life is same as mine. Just like me his mom and dad is not his side. Like me he has so many responsibility on him. I am so happy that i found someone who is like me.

"I think i should book a cab". I thought after coming out from cemetery.

"Let me check how much money i have left." I said and checked my purse.

" Oh no, i don't have much money left. I only can take a bus in this much money." I said

"Then, let's go to bus stop." I said and start walking
"*Sigh*Looks like it's going to rain." I said looking towards the sky

"Oh, no." I said in frustration cause it's started to rain already.
I run towards a convince store for took shelter.Bus stop is little away from here it's take me about 10 minutes to reach there. So, i waited for rain to stop.

I looked at rainfall while waiting.

The smell of first rain, it refreshed me.
I really like the smell of Sandy soil smell cause it's so refreshing. That's why rainy season is my favourite season.

Closing my eyes i was feeling the rain. That's when a memory fleshed on my mind. My teenage memory. It's when i was 15 or 16 year's old.

In my teenage i really love to dancing in rain. I used to dance whenever it rained. It's one of my favourite thing i do in rainy season. Some of my friends also made fun of me because of it saying that i am still act like a 5 year's old child. I am mature enough but my mind is still not mature.
But, my granny always says that, we shouldn't affect by what people says. Insted that, we should enjoy every moment of our life & do whatever we want. Cause we don't know when our life is going to end. Then why no to live a happy and joyful life. So, that we can leave without any regret.
After all we all live for once.

After some time it's start raining heavily. I took out my hand too feel the rain.
"It's so cold". I said smiling before coming out from the convince store drenching myself in rain.
"It's feel so nice and fun." I thought while twirling around.

"Hey, girl why are you there just come to the store or else you will get drench in rain." Said a middle aged lady

"Cause, i want to drench in rain." I said smiling.

"I think she is crazy." The other lady said

I don't pay attention to their words and start playing with rain water, sometimes splashing water with my legs, jumping around like a kid. And start dancing in rain, sometimes dancing weirdly. I was enjoying my own company.

Some people's are laughing at me. And some people seeing at me weirdly like i am a crazy girl who's just runaway from mental hospital or something.
Some people's are giving me judging look and saying bad things about me.

But I don't care at all.
Cause it's my life and i can enjoy it on my way.

I was doing some weird dance moves and laughing on my own dancing moves.
My white dress now completely drenched in rain and some of mud stain on my dress making it kinda white to brown. But i don't care, cause i was so busy and enjoying in dancing.
I am enjoying it so much.

Meanwhile ??? Pov
----------------------------------------

It's starting to raining heavily. I am already in bad mood and now fucking it's started raining. I just hate this season so much.

I was so tired and feel like drinking some cold coffee. So i told my P.A to bring it for me. We stop at a nearby convince sore. My P.A jaehyuk got out to bring cold coffee for me. I wait for it while looking outside from the car window. It's raining so heavy.

While looking outside from window my eyes falls on something or should I say someone. There is a girl wearing white dress dancing weirdly in rain. Her dress is kinda turned into brown because of mudy water. Some people's are laughing and looking at her weirdly. But, i guess she didn't even care. Cause she was still singing and doing weird dance moves while laughing by herself alone in the middle of the road.

No one caught my attention in these all year's. I didn't stared at someone this long. She is the first one to caught my attention. I couldn't took my eyes off from her. She is smiling and laughing and seems very happy. I never seen such a beautiful smile and a girl looking so beautiful in a simple dress. She is looking so breathtaking.
I think she didn't realise but some mud sticks on her cheeks making her so cute and because of rain her dress fully drenched in water making it stick on her perfect body. That moment was so mesmerizing that i can't take my eyes off her. She was looking cute and hot at same time. Her pale and white skin, her eyes were sparkling out of joy making them more beautiful, her highly pointed nose, her rose petals like rosy, glossy and soft lips making me urge to kiss them. Every thing is perfect about her. My eyes were glued on her.

I licked my lower lips while staring at her while smirking. She is the first one whom i get attracted & i will make sure that she will be mine only MINE. Cause whomever my eyes laid on it's become mine. Nothing matters it's a thing or a person. I am not giving up from something until i make it mine.

"I want her, i want her so bad, i want her all only for myself." I thought still looking at her smirking.

"She must be a crazy girl". Jaehyuk said while entering the car
My thoughts were cut off by my P.A

"Did you say something " i asked

"I said that girl must be a crazy girl". Jaehyuk said while handing me coffee and pointing at that girl

"I don't think so, i found her intersting" i said smirking while my eyes still glued on her.

"What!!". Jaehyuk said suprised

"I want you to find out information about her check her backgrounds." I ordered him

"Okay!!." He said

"Be ready cause, you'll be mine very soon". I thought while smirking and liking my lower lip.

To Be Continued...

______________________________________

I write this chapter two times to make it look better.😅
I hope you'll like it.
&
What do you think who ??? Person is. 🤔
!!Thanks for reading!!
"Keep streaming HELLO"

I luv u

༚༚༚
______________________________________