*Chapter-28*

Spam me some comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book. Thank you~
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading😘]
-------------------------------------

At Hamada's Mansion

After whatever happened back then Asahi come back to his mansion in a very bad and angry mood

After whatever happened back then Asahi come back to his mansion in a very bad and angry mood. He feels like killing someone right now. He need to release his anger.

As soon he entered his mansion, maids greeted him while bowing.

Maids: Good evening king.
–They said while one of them serves him cold water but Asahi yank away the tray. Glass broken sound echoed in the whole mansion. Everyone becomes silent before Asahi shouted making everyone flinch with his voice.

Asahi: EVERYONE!! FUCK OFF FROM HERE RIGHT NOW IF YOU ALL REALLY WANT TO SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!
–Hearing his growl, Just in seconds everyone disappear form the mansion.

Asahi walked towards his room which was in upstairs. As soon he entered in his room, he started to throw and smash his things here and there while shouting loud as much as possible.

Asahi: HOW DARE?!! HOW DARE THAT MORON STOLE WHAT'S MINE?!!.. AAAAA!!!
–He shouted as he kicked the table hard making the table crush against the wall.

Asahi: SHE IS MINE!! ONLY MINE!!

Asahi: I'LL MAKE SURE!... MAKE SURE TO REGRET YOUR DICISION FOR ACCEPTING THAT MOTHERFU*KER'S PROPOSAL PRINCESS!!.. YOU'RE MINE ONLY MINE!!!
–He said and punched the large mirror on the wall of his room. The pieces of broken glass scattered all over the floor. While blood started to dripping from Asahi's already injured hand. His breath started to get heavy and his bloodshot red eyes.... If anyone will see him in this state then their soul will already left their body. You can't imagine how much dengerous he was looking at this time.

Meanwhile
------------------------------------

Since y/n and Doyoung already ate their dinner at the party. Y/n's plan to eat dinner with Doyoung at a restaurant got cancelled. But she is not sad about that because the work she wanted was done already. She already said yes to Doyoung's confession. So she has no guilt. For spending some more time with y/n Doyoung decided to drop y/n to her home and thankfully y/n agreed with that. Afterall she also wanted to spend some time alone with his newly boyfriend.

They both are walking side by side with eachother. Their hands brushing with eachother time to time. Taking courage Doyoung tried to hold her hand. And y/n shyly let him to do Doyoung boldly intertwined their hands together. This is winter season but they can feel eachothers warmth just by holding eachothers hands.