*Chapter-29*

Please spam me some comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book.
Thank you :)
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading😘]
---------------------------------------

Y/n slowly opens her eyes while grabbing her head, winching in pain. She blink few times to clear her vision.

Y/n: Oh! My head hurts so much as if someone hit my head with bat or something.
–She said winching in pain. She roam her eyes around scaning the place.

Y/n: What on earth?! I-it's not my room. Where the hell i am?....
–She said with her widen eyes soon some visions flash on her head before she realised what's happening.

Y/n: T-Those people.... Last night they attack on me–
–She mumbled that's when door opens and a unfamiliar man entered the room.

The man: Oh! Queen y/n you wake up? Greetings...
-A man in his late 50's said and bowed .

Y/n: W-Who are y-you? How doid you k-know my name And w-why did you bring me here?
–She said shuttering. Instead answering her the man put out his phone from his pocket before calling someone.

The man: Greetings King Arthur. Queen y/n is awake now.

Asahi: Oh! It's good. I'm coming.
–He said while smiling from other side of phone.

As soon they done talking y/n asked again.

Y/n: Who are you? And what on the earth i am? What's this place? How did you know my name.

The man; My name is Ichiro Kenji. You can call me Kenji queen y/n. And this is Hamada's Mansion. Not only me but whole people in this mansion knows your name queen y/n, we know you from long ago.

Y/n: I'm not queen y/n I'm Sakurada
y/n. So stop calling me like that.

Kenji: We can't queen y/n. You are our queen and King Arthur ordered everyone in this mansion to adress you as queen y/n. So, we can't disobey our king.
–He said politely bowing down his head.

Y/n: Who the hell is this King Arthur?!
–She asked while anger was visible in her tone. Kenji gasp at her statement before speaking

Kenji: Please queen y/n don't disrespect our King. King Arthur is our boss aka KING OF MAFIA'S WORLD.

Y/n: M-Mafia... Y-you what?
–She is in all shock.

Y/n's Thoughts: *A-Am I-i kidnapped by a M-M-Mafia?!?!?...*

Y/n was still in shock that she can't noticed that Kenji is already got out of the room.

Y/n: H-Hey open the door let me go!
–She shouted from inside the room. But no one open the door.

Y/n sigh.

Y/n's Thoughts: *Is this all really happening or is this only my dream? I hope this is only my dream.*
–She thought while closing her eyes.

Soon someone entered the room without her knowing. That person quietly approach y/n while she still closing her eyes.

That person sit infront of her and reached out his hand caressing her cheeks. Y/n startled at the sudden touch as she hurriedly opened her eyes. Seeing a familiar person. When she recognised the person infront of her her eyes gone widen.