*Chapter-24* (PART-2/2)

Please leave some comments after reading it so, that I could read what's your thoughts about this book also it gives me idea if you all actually liking the story line and story plot or not.

______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading]
-------------------------------

Flashback๑■
____________________

(Day after Sakura & Y/n fought)

Sakura called Junkyu and asked him to come to the café & Here they both are sitting across eachother

Sakura called Junkyu and asked him to come to the café & Here they both are sitting across eachother. While Sakura biting her lips and Junkyu anxiously staring at her. Junkyu put his hand on Sakura's hands which were on the table before speaking.

Junkyu: Baby what happened? Why did you called me? Is..is everything alright?
–He asked her with so much concern. Sakura sigh before speaking.

Sakura: Nothing is right kyu? Yesterday...you remembered, when i stomped away from cafeteria?.... I went to meet y/n. I talk to her...asked about whatever happening between her and Doyoung.....

Junkyu: You did?! What did she said?...

Sakura: She told me that Doyoung confessed to her. But...she rejected him, after his confession she started to feel awkward so she started to avoid him.

Junkyu: Doyoung confessed her?!... When?....

Sakura: It's going to be more than one month.
–Hearing her Junkyu's jaw dropped as he scoff before speaking.

Junkyu: Wah!...It's going to be more than one month yet that bart didn't tell anything about this to HIS OWN BROTHER! I feel so betrayed. So... is this the reason why they are acting like this?....

Sakura: Yes, what else... But you know whatever she doing is the stupidest thing ever she has done. I mean i don't understand why did she even rejected him when she has same feeling as him?!

Junkyu: What?! She like him too?!...
–He asked completely shocked.

Sakura: Yes but as you know how much stubborn she is, So she keeps denying the fact and keep saying that she doesn't have any romantic feelings towards him. Saying that he is the way too perfect for her and she is not at his level. Saying that she don't deserve someone best like him.

Sakura: Seriously?!! She is so dumb.

Junkyu: Maybe she is just confused about her feelings for Doyoung....