*Chapter-24* (PART-1/2)

Please spam me more comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book. Thank you~
______________________________________

~One week later~
(On the weekends)
----------------------------------------

Now it's been a month since Doyoung confessed his feelings to y/n and the situation between them was the same. Nothing changed between them. While Sakura trying to convince y/n to talk to Doyoung, but y/n just ignored her words and keep on avoiding Doyoung. On the other hands Doyoung keep trying to get a chance to talk to y/n.

Today is the last day of the weekend, the day when she always visit her granny at hospital. So, here she is on the way to the hospital to meet her dearest granny.

-At The Hospital-
-------------------------------------------

Y/n: Hello Dr.Ketia, Good morning.
–She greeted the doctor, as soon Dr.Keita come from her granny's ward.

Dr.Keita: Oh! Miss y/n, Good morning. BTW...you come alone? Mr. Doyoung didn't come with you today?....

Y/n: H-He...He's just busy so, I come alone.
–She said as she faintly smile.

Dr.Keita: Oh...is that so. Well how are you?

Y/n: I'm doing fine.

Dr.Keita: It's good to hear. Anyways you should go inside, you know your granny misses you alot. She always wait patiently for the weekends just to meet you. Just go inside already, she'll be so much happy to see you.
–He said smiling while Y/n nod.

Dr.Keita: Okay I'll go first. See you later Miss Y/n.
–He said as he about to walk away but y/n stopped him.

Y/n: Oh- wait Dr.Keita... Here some homemade cookies for you.
–She said as she took out a packet of cookies from inside of her bag and give it to him.

Dr.Keita: Thanks so much for these cookies Miss Y/n.
–He said kindly accepting the cookies and thank her before he walk away. Letting out a deep sigh she entered the room in which her granny is admit.

Y/n: ("kon'nichiwa sobosan"

Y/n: ("kon'nichiwa sobosan".) Hello granny.
–She said with a bright and cheerful smile on her face as soon she entered the room.

Granny: Oh my dear! Come come. I miss you so much my dear~...
–She said as she hugged y/n.

Y/n: I miss you too granny.

Granny: How are you? Tell me. Are you eating well? look at yourself how thin you have become in just a week. Are you not feeling well?
–Granny shower her with questions.