*Chapter-31*

Spam me some comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book and if you all really liking the storyline. Also it's give me motivation for writing next chapter. So please at least tell me if you liking the story or not. You can also give me some ideas for next chapter. And sorry if u see any grammatical error ahead.
Thank you~
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading😘]
-------------------------------------

–:Recap:
----------------------

Asahi: Meet my elder brother Kanemoto Yoshinori.

Yoshinori: y/n......

Y/n: Y-Yoshi-San......
______________________________________

They both whispered in disbelief and shock.

Y/n's Thoughts: *H-How can this h-happen? It's can't be happen! Tell me t-this all is just a nightmare!...*
–She thought as tears welled up in her eyes.

Yoshinori was in a great shock, there was a lot emotions on his face like happiness, confusion, shocked but he controlled his emotions and looked at the current situation before changing his emotions. He smiled and introduced himself.

Yoshinori: Konnichiwa, Watashi no namae wa Kanemoto Yoshinori desu. Hajimemashite. (Hello, i am Kanemoto Yoshinori. It's nice to meet you.)
–He said while y/n just stood there like a statue.

Asahi: That's my younger brother Watanabe Haruto.

Haruto: Konnichiwa, Watanabe Haruto desu. Hajimemashite giri-no-ane san. ( Hello, I'm Watanabe Haruto. It's nice to meet you sister-in-law.)
–He said and bowed respectfully.

Asahi: And that's my best friend more like brother to me. Yoon Jaehyuk.

Jaehyuk: Konnichiwa, Watashi no namae wa Yoon Jaehyuk desu. Watashi wa Kankoku shusshindesu. Hajimemashite. (Hello, I'm Yoon Jaehyuk. I'm from South korea. It's nice to meet you.)
–He said and bowed while smiling awkwardly.

Y/n still froze in her spot while tears in her eyes.

Asahi: Princess? Are you ok?

Instead answering him y/n just started Yoshinori. She couldn't control her tears anymore and let them flow.

Betrayed that's what she felt.

Asahi: Isn't it's so rude princess? When someone greet you shouldn't you should greet them back? Uh princess?
–Y/n bite her lips, crying silently while her her head down.

Yoshinori: Asahi, it's ok. Maybe she is just a bit awkward. Let's start our dinner maybe eating dinner together with us makes her comfortable, we can chitchat while eating so that we can know eachother better. So can we?....

Asahi: Ofcourse, I think you are right.

Asahi: Princess, from now on this will be your seat. You will sit beside me everyday.
–He said and pulled the chair which is beside him offering her to sit there. Everyone in the room let out a gasp. Because the seat he is offering was his late father's seat.

Asahi: Sit.
–She sit in the chair silently without saying anything.

Asahi: Serve us food.
–He ordered the maids.