*Chapter-25*

Spam me some comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book. Thank you :)
______________________________________

At Hamada's Mansion
----------------------------------------------

Asahi was doing some work in his personal office room silently, until a knock on his door interrupted him

Mr.Aiko: King Author it's me Aiko. May I come in?....
–He asked from outside.

Mr.Aiko is personal butler of Asahi.

Asahi: Yes, you can...
–With that Aiko entered in the room.

Asahi: What's bring you here? Whatever is the reason, just spit it fast and get lost. I'm so busy...
–He said while his eyes glued on the laptop's screen.

Mr.Aiko: Umm... King Author, there's some who wants to meet you.
–He said politely hanging his head low. Hearing Mr. Aiko his attention went to him.

Asahi: And who is that someone?

Mr.Aiko: I'm sorry king but that person forbidden me to tell his name to you. And he ordered you to meet him in the hallroom right now.
–Hearing that his eyes become bloodshot red. Anger rushed through his veins to his body. He clenched his fist hard as he slammed his hands on the table creating a loud noise. He walked towards Mr.Aiko and grabbed him by his collar choking him before speaking.

Asahi: HOW DARE HE! WHO THE FUCK IS THAT MORON BASTARD! HOW DARE HE TO ORDER ME?! WERE YOU SLEEPING AT THAT TIME WHEN HE SAID THAT TO YOU?! WHY DON'T YOU SHOOT HIM RIGHT AWAY WHEN HE SAID THAT TO YOU HUH?!! BRING THAT MORON RIGHT NOW WHILE DRAGING HIM TO ME! DID YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!!
–Saying that he removed his hands harshly from him and back away. As soon Asahi removed his hands from Mr.Aiko's neck, he gasp really hard for some oxygen.

That's when a person entered the room.

???: Woah Woah come down man.
–The person said and Asahi turned his head towards the entrance. He frowned his brows in confusion.

Asahi: Yoshinori Onii-san?
–He asked as he was totally confused but also happy to meet his brother after a long time. Yoshinori nod his head.

Yoshinori: Yes it was me. The moron bastard man.
–He said as he let out a chuckle.

Yoshinori: It was a prank and I asked Mr.Aiko to play along me. At first he refused but when i request him so much then he agreed. But look what you did to him... Poor Mr.Aiko.

Asahi: Seriously?! What type of prank is this? BTW leave that.. tell me about you how are you?
–He said as hug him.

Yoshinori: I'm all fine. What about you?
–He asked while hugging him back.

Asahi: I'm fine too. But Look at you, you are looking a bit different from last time. You are changed.
–He said as soon he broke the hug.

Yoshinori: Am I? Maybe because of my new hair colour. But you don't change even a bit. Look at yourself, you are still look like an angry bird. Your anger issue didn't changed a bit, it's still the same as before.
–He said sitting on the couch.