23. What Feeling?

I had never touched myself around anyone, excluding the times when I was having sex with some random person and needed to get myself off by myself. I was yet to find someone who could keep up with or outlast me. I came easily, but I could do so again and again without getting worn out too easily. I had never touched myself for someone to watch, and strangely, the thought of the embarrassing act turned me on.

My right hand was out of commission, but with Aubyn staring at me so intensely, I felt compelled to do what he asked of me and make a go at it with my left hand. Aubyn even placed his left hand over mine and slipped both underneath the waistband of my shorts as if to guide or encourage me to do it. I did, pulling my already semi-hard dick out and running my thumb over the tip.

Aubyn's lips brushed my ear. "I want you to think about me while you touch yourself. I know you have a good imagination, so I need you to put it to work. After, you will tell me what scenario popped into your head. Ready?"

I nodded mutely. I wouldn't struggle to come up with a vague scenario to jerk off to. There had been too many occasions where I'd had to imagine them. But this time, something specific came to mind. It was the night that Aubyn first kissed me. I imagined him never stopping, undressing all the way, me going down on him, then him pinning my arms above my head as he fucked me so hard that people down the hallway could hear from their own suites.

I looked down at what I was doing and immediately felt Aubyn's teeth graze my neck. I cried out when he bit down on the curve where my neck and shoulder met, remembering then that he had pointier and sharper teeth than I did.

"Take your eyes off me again and I will bite harder next time."

That bite hurt but only served to make me harder. If my skin was any lighter, I would have resembled a tomato. I'd never seen the face I made when I was turned on or saw myself moan, and it made it even more embarrassing because I was doing it in front of a mirror. How was I supposed to maintain eye contact with him like this? He was looking right at me.

"Slower, and do not think about holding anything in." He kissed over the spot he bit and then the back of my neck. "I want to hear you."

I slowed my movements, thinking he most definitely wanted to prolong my torture. As his lips trailed slow kisses down my back, I bit down on my lip out of an impulse to keep any sound at bay. When I felt his teeth against my skin again, I released my lower lip and let out a breathy moan. I wanted him to bite me, but if he was using it as a punishment for disobedience, I'd rather be obedient.

"A-Aubyn, I'm a little s-s-sensitive from not having done this in a while. I won't be able to hold out for very long."

"You will not cum until I say so." His eyes met mine in the mirror. "Is this the face you make when you are turned on? How cute... ga handen. Faster."

Speaking his own language was a cheat I didn't expect. His accent was torture enough, but this time, I knew what he said and it turned me on even more. I moved my hand faster, sliding along my shaft all while growing more and more sensitive. Aubyn moved his hand to my chest and flicked my hardened nipple, eliciting a gasp from me. I stopped my movements and bit my tongue to prevent myself from finishing which earned me a hard bite in the same spot as the first.

"Ahh! Aubyn!"

"I do not remember telling you to stop. Continue. Now."

My hand was already beginning to feel sticky from my precum. I grasped my dick and started stroking, but nearly froze up again when Aubyn's fingers touched my nipples. They were extremely sensitive and never touched enough.

"If you... want me to last, you can't touch me there."

"What? Does it feel that good?" Aubyn asked in a teasing tone. "I wonder how you would react if I pinched them?"