Chapter 2 TJ meets the Team for the first time

Before they knew it they arrived at the hotel. TJ was the tallest player by 4 inches. TJ, Becky and Crystal got the room assignments from Dawn and then proceed up to their rooms. 

TJ was sorting all her things out before talking a bed and getting into it and going to sleep. They were staying in this hotel for 5 nights before moving to Paris and then to Lyon. 

TJ couldnt wait to start in her first National team. She was unstoppable because of how tall she is. 

TJ was excited to see who her roommate would be. Soon TJ’s alarm was going off to get ready for dinner. When TJ woke up and saw bag on the other bed but no one in the room. TJ got ready to go to dinner. TJ was the first one down to the reception area, where everyone was meeting. 

TJ was scrolling through her phone and talking to her girlfriend. TJ smiled when she saw that she arrived safe, Tj was glad that she was safe. TJ couldnt wait to see her again and have her in her arms. 

TJ was adopted by Chris and Tobin. TJ was 18 when she was adopted and she is now 24 years old. TJ couldnt wait to see her mom’s again. Before TJ knew it Crystal and Becky sat next to TJ as they waited for the rest of the team. It was currently 17.45pm they were meant to meet at 17.50pm. Jill and Dawn was the next people down, they went to Crystal, Becky and TJ and talked. Dawn and Jill knew about TJ medical conditions. 

They only had to wait a couple of minutes before the rest of the team came down. Jill turned to TJ “TJ this is the team” said Jill. Jill then turned to the team “be nice” stated Jill.