Chapter 17 The Team finds out

“Killer headache in the morning I have one now mom,” said TJ. “mom” shouted the team apart from TJ, Tobin, Chris, Alex, and Jill. “oops” expressed TJ.  “Yes she’s our daughter we adopted her 7 years ago” explained Tobin. “Wow, you kept that secret why,” asked Ali. “Because she wanted to prove herself without the surname Heath-Press” explained Chirs. 

TJ just sat there quietly until her phone started to ring she looked at the called i.d and groaned it was Kailen. She knew that she was worried about her. TJ rolled herself out of the locker room while the team got changed.

 TJ rang Kailen and calmed her down promising to facetime her when they got back to the room so she could see for herself.

 Kailen soon calmed down. TJ was pushed out to the parking lot by her mama. TJ had to use a wheelchair for a couple of days because of the concussion and the seizure after to keep herself safe. 

Tobin and Chris helped TJ onto the bus while Alex folded up the wheelchair and stepped into the front seats for easy access. 

Before TJ knew it they were at the hotel. TJ couldn't wait to get into her room to lie down. TJ was helped back into her wheelchair by her parents the only problem was they couldn't get the wheelchair to unfold. 

Ash came to TJ as she saw she was swaying and pressed her body against her to stop her from swaying. Once they got the wheelchair open Ash sat TJ in it. Tobin nodded to Ash as a thank you.