Chapter 11 TJ has an Anxiety attack

Once Chris and Tobin were at the door, TJ let them in and they went to where Alex was sitting.

Alex got up and smacked Tobin and Chris up the side of the head “why didn't you tell me” said Alex.“Because we didn't want anyone to know we didn't want her to have pressure on her to be the next Tobin or Chris” explained Tobin.

Alex nodded her head and they then turned to TJ “my day after the world cup” said TJ. Chris and Tobin smiled at TJ “yes Buba your day” said Christen.

TJ couldn't believe how fast the time had gone tomorrow they were playing Spain. Everyone went down to get some lunch, they had a team meeting after they had lunch. Tobin had to do TJ a plate because she refused anything that was on the buffet on her own. Tobin knew what her daughter liked and got her what she liked and disliked. Tobin put TJ’s plate in front of her, Tobin and christen knew their daughter that was struggling with her PTSD and Anxiety. 

Tobin and Christen sat on either side of TJ. TJ was picking at her food. Tobin went up to Jill and told her what was happening and got the okay to take her to her room and stay with her and she would come after the meeting and explain what it was about. 

Tobin nodded to Chris, Chris led TJ out of the room while Tobin went to ask for some room service that she knew TJ liked and that she and Chris liked because no one had eaten. Tobin then followed TJ and Chris to TJ’s room. Once Chris and TJ got to TJ’s room they waited for Tobin and they then went into the room. Chris got on the bed first and got TJ in between her legs.