Chapter 3 USWNT gets to know TJ

Tobin and Chris were the first up to TJ. They knew each other from Portland Thorns and they were her moms and she loved them.

Tobin was the first to pull them into a hug " are we telling them" whispered TJ to Tobin. Tobin shook her head "let them guess" whispered Tobin.

Once Tobin finished hugging TJ, Chris pulled TJ into a hug. TJ loved her mom's hugs and they would make a bad day a bit better. They soon pulled away TJ looked around and smiled.

The players that were on the team were Ashlyn Harris, Alyssa Naeher, and Casey Murphy for Goalkeepers.

Defenders Becky Sauerbrunn, Crystal Dunn, Emily Sonnett, Kelley O'Hara, Abby Dahlkemper and Ali Krieger

Midfielder Lindsey Horan, Rose Lavelle, Kristie Mewis, Sam Mewis, Andi Sullivan, Ashley Sanchez, Taylor Kornieck, and Sam Coffey

Foreward Alex Morgan, Tobin Health, Christen Press, Mallory Pugh, Meghan Rapinoe, Ashley Hatch.

TJ was surprised when Alex, Ash, and Ali came to hug her the rest of the team followed but Jill nodded at them to say Thank You. Once everyone had said hello to TJ they went into the meeting room where they would get to know TJ. TJ followed Jill onto the stage. Once everyone sat down Jill turned them "you can ask TJ questions" said Jill. Ashlyn's hand went up first "what does TJ stand for" ash asked "Theodora Josphine" replied TJ. "how old are you," asked Emily, " I am 24 years old," said TJ. "who do you play for," asked Alex "San Deoigo Wave" replied TJ.