Chapter 14 TJ Starting

Once everyone was done TJ stayed behind. TJ approached Jill, Jill made sure no one else was in the room. “Do you remember anything about our conversation in your room?” asked Jill. TJ was confused about what Jill was talking about. “ I came to your room to inform you that I wanted to start you but I still want to start you are you up for it,” asked Jill. “Yes I am thank you for the opportunity” replied TJ.

TJ and Jill discussed where she would play and what to expect from the Spanish defense depending on who they play. TJ couldn't be happy she didn't change her find she knew that she was lucky to get this opportunity. TJ went to find her moms she found them in her and Alex’s room. TJ was happy that Alex knew now so they didn't have to sneak around to get mother-and-daughter days. 

“Hey moms guess what I am starting against Spain” explained TJ. Tobin and Chis smiled and then pulled her into a hug. 

TJ, Tobin, and Chris talked for the rest of the night soon it was time for Chris and Tobin to go to their own rooms. TJ slept like a log all night. TJ was so happy to start and to be able to play her game. 

TJ was woken up by the alarm, TJ got ready and then waited for Alex. Once Alex was ready they made their way to the dining hall with their bags. TJ smiled when she saw her moms and made her way to them. TJ was excited for the game to start, it starts in 3 and ½ hours time. TJ got porridge with fruit and cup of coffee and orange juice. 

Soon they all head to the stadium and they were all pumped for the match to start.