Chapter 9 TJ gets in trouble

Chapter 9 TJ  gets in trouble  

TJ and Alex got ready and then headed to training. TJ changed in the room while Alex went into the bathroom. No one on the team knew about TJ being intersex or that Tobin or Chris was her moms. 

TJ was the first one ready and was waiting by the door for Alex. Once Alex was ready they went down to the reception area and waited for everyone else. 

While they were waiting TJ got a call from Allysa Chapman. “Hey Al you okay,” asked TJ “yeah where are you Kailen is not letting anyone know,” said Allysa. 

“Yeah, I got called up” responded TJ. “Congrats you deserve it” Allysa. “You need to come to a te|||TJ had to load up the bus. TJ missed the Canadian team she had made friends with she used to go with Kailen to her camp and the Canadian manager let her. 

Once everyone was on the bus they headed to an open gym where they had swimming and gym equipment nearby. TJ was sore and stiff from the last gym session. 

They did a circuit of Dumbell curls, Squats, pull-ups, and sit-ups and they would do 30 lengths before cooling down. 

They did the circuit three times with each exercise for 5 minutes a time. TJ loved it but she knew she would feel it in the morning.