Chapter 6 TJ's first training session

Chapter 6 TJ’s first training session

Once TJ was down she was doing some pull-ups when she saw the time it was 8.15 am. All of a sudden TJ’s phone rang and she saw it was her girlfriend, TJ answered the phone “hey how are you” asked TJ “yeah where are you your moms are looking for you” replied her girlfriend “shit” said TJ.  “Why are you working out,” her girl asked “because I couldn't sleep” replied TJ, “next time ring me” she replied. 

TJ then left the gym and went to look for her moms. When she found her mom’s she was pulled into a hug they then went to training. TJ has high metabolism so she can train for a while before needing to eat and will eat a big meal. 

Jill looked at the team “come on time for the beep test” she announced everyone groaned. TJ was put with Ali and Ash soon it was just Kelley, Tobin, Chris, Alex, TJ, and Meghan who left. 

One by one they dropped out until it was just Alex and TJ. Soon TJ completed the beep test and everyone was astonished. 

TJ was fast and she was a beat, Tobin and Chris nickname her the bull. People are easily intimidated by her and she is a bull when running for a goal. Before they knew it they were heading back to the hotel where they went to freshen up before going for breakfast. TJ was soon down at the meal room with the rest of the team. Jill and her moms told TJ to get what she would get after two exercise sessions.