Chapter 24 Training

Chapter 24 Training

Tobin and Chris pulled her into a hug, they were happy for TJ. TJ was happy that her moms are accepting of her and Kailen. TJ couldn't ask for better moms. TJ was happy that her moms were delighted. Tobin and Chris gave TJ a last hug and kiss before they left for their room.

TJ also got a hug from Alex and Ali before they left with Tobin and Chris. Once everyone left Ash and TJ got ready for bed. They set an alarm for 7 am they had training at 11 am. 

TJ was just going to do light training. Fingers crossed she will be ready for the final. The final was in 4 days against Canada. TJ couldn't wait to play again. As soon as TJ and Ash were in bed Ash switched the lights off. 

Soon the alarms went off and Ash switched the alarms while TJ was stretching. Ash went to the bathroom first and then TJ went into the bathroom. TJ was dressed in joggers and t-shirts. 

Ash and TJ met with Tobin, Chris, Ali, and Alex before heading down for breakfast before training at 11 am. TJ chose to have granola and a full breakfast. TJ sat with everyone else. TJ couldn't wait to do training ready to get that feeling back. TJ was calm at breakfast and back to her normal self.  TJ was waiting for Ash to finish so they can go back to their room and get ready for training for two hours. 

Once everyone was finished they all headed up to their room. Once everyone was ready for training they met in the lobby. They all headed to the training pitch Dawn took TJ aside a did light training to see how it went. Dawn was impressed by what TJ could do after two days of a serious head injury.