Charmer's Cooking

It was still downpouring when Steve found his way back to the apartment. He hurriedly kicks off his shoes and it feels so much better to get out of his wet socks. He put his grocery bag on the counter with an exhausted sigh. Herobrine took off his shoes and socks as well and dropped his two bags on the counter as well with a pleased look on his face.

"We're finally back but..." Steve looks down at his clothing which was soaked. "Thanks to you, my clothing is drenched."

"Blame the storm, not me!" Herobrine grabs the end of his shirt and pulls it over his head.

Steve stared at Herobrine's upper body, his jaw nearly dropping.

He wanted to think that it was part of the illusions but considering how he can see Herobrine's glowing eyes, it must be his actual body.

It just wasn't fair. Steve wanted to pound the floor with his fists. How could someone be both handsome and well-built?!

Herobrine put his shirt on one side of his shoulder and then his hands went down to his jeans' flyer. Steve just watched with a puzzled look on his face. Wait... what is he doing...?

There was a sound of the zipper and Steve's confusion grew more. Only when Herobrine pulled down his pants did Steve's eyes widen.

Herobrine was stripping right in front of him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wh-what are you doing?!" Steve exclaimed, growing flustered.

Herobrine looked at him with a scowl, hands on his drooping pants. "I'm changing out of these wet clothes."

"I can see that but you're supposed to do that somewhere private!"

Herobrine looks around, confused. "... Isn't this apartment room considered private?"

Steve heads over to Herobrine, pushing him towards the bedroom. Herobrine could easily hold his ground but he lets Steve shove him inside the bedroom. "Change in there!" With that, Steve closes the door in front of a perplexed Herobrine.

Doesn't he have any common decency?!

Steve let out a loud sneeze. He'd better get out of these clothes too. And have a nice, hot shower.

~...~

Steve wrapped himself in his 'blanket' on the couch. It was cold! Even after the hot shower and a new change of clothes, he was still cold. He wished that he bought a blanket or a quilt earlier.

He shot a dirty look at Herobrine who was tasked with unpacking everything, including Steve's items. It's basically a straightforward path to get to the main part of the town. How in the world did Herobrine get lost?

Herobrine frowned when he saw what Steve had in his bag. He held up the sliced bread bag and a package of ham and cheese in dismay. "This is no better than the noodles in those cups..."

Before Steve could say anything, Herobrine spoke up again. "You can cook...?" He puts the pasta box and the jar of alfredo into one of the cabinets.

"Not to brag but I can make a good pasta alfredo," Steve held his chin high, grinning proudly. He heard a wrapper tearing and he looked over to Herobrine with his bar of chocolate in his hands. In a flash, Steve ran over to the counter and snatched it right out of its greedy hands.

Herobrine reached for it but Steve stepped away, holding it close to him.

"I just wanted a bite," Herobrine protested.

"You should have brought one for yourself," Steve retorted before taking a bite of his chocolate bar. Herobrine stares in envy before reaching for his own bags. Out comes a whole lot of clothing, a collapsible laundry basket, a toothbrush, and toothpaste. The next bag was surprising–it was three potatoes, a container of seasoning, a bottle of oil, and most notably–two packages of steak.