Trip to Shake House

In just a few days, the organization quietly slips out of Steve's mind and things went back to normal as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Except that his long-time childhood friend moved in. Alex finally settled in with the help of Steve and Chase. She gave them a milkshake as gratitude. All four were sitting around the countertop in Steve's and Herobrine's apartment.

"Hey, why did he get a milkshake too," Steve pointed out. "Herobrine didn't even help."

"I did. I moved a box." Herobrine stated as he took his reward in hand.

"We wouldn't want your... close friend to be left out," Alex told him with a cheeky smile and Chase nodded in agreement.

Steve felt himself turning red again. For the past two days, both of his neighbors keep referring to Herobrine as his "close friend". Even worse is that Herobrine just agrees with them without even knowing what they mean!

Herobrine nodded in agreement as well and took a sip of his milkshake. His eyes widened as he took another sip. Within seconds, his milkshake was empty. "Wh-what is this drink?!" he exclaimed.

"You'd never been to Shake House, Herobrine?" Alex asked, a bit surprised.

"No..."

Shake House is a popular store for frozen and soft-serve dairy but it's most known for its shakes. Steve had been there a few times—their stuff was good, just expensive. He recalled that he saw one on the map somewhere nearby.

"You gotta go there somewhere!" Alex exclaimed. She grinned as she motioned the three to come closer. "I'll make sure you guys get a huge discount," she whispered loudly.

"You work at the Shake House?" Chase asked her.

"Yup!" Alex nodded. "How about we go and pick up some soft-serve ice cream?"

"I'd like to but I have some places I need to be," he replied.

Alex looks over to Herobrine and Steve, waiting for an answer.

Herobrine nodded enthusiastically and Steve sighed.

"Then it's settled! Let's go!"

Chase waved them off from the apartment building and the three made their way toward the nearest bus spot.

Steve prays that Herobrine doesn't act strange in public while Alex is around... He glances at Herobrine and Alex. Herobrine was nodding along as Alex goes into length on different items in Shake House.

Even when the bus arrived and they took their seats, Alex was still going on and Herobrine was somehow still attentive.

It's a bit strange... Steve didn't even know Herobrine could stay attentive for that long. He seemed awfully interested in Shake House.

Herobrine was oddly interested in Shake House.

Was that milkshake that good?! It must be since no one seems to be surrounding them or falling head over heels for Herobrine. Steve should take it as a blessing for today...

Hold on... Steve scowled.

"Herobrine... have you ever had a milkshake before?"

There was a slight pause before Herobrine answered him. "That was my first one..."

Alex's eyes widen as she looks at him in dismay. "Never?!" she exclaimed. "Were you living under a rock, Herobrine?"

Herobrine might of! Steve resisted the urge to say that, instead letting out a sigh.