ex❗

( Y/n dom G!p)

i still smell her on my clothes, I still wear that pretty necklace she bought me, i still have big teddy bear she won for me at the fair. I even still have the dildo she used to use on me...y/n is the girl I'm talking about.

we broke up a year ago, because of issues with her drinking but she's better now and she's out of rehab. I didn't know she was coming to see me though... but here she is knocking on my door and clueless me going to answer it.

"who is it!?" I shouted as I walked up to the door." you know my voice baby, think." i tried so hard to think, her voice sounded so familiar until she said this one line that I'd always remember."remember? you'll always be mommy's little good girl?" I opened the door to be met with just who I expected.

"y/n...what are you doing here? you know I have a boyfriend now." "what happened to hey, how are you? and fuck your punk ass boyfriend, I know he can't love you like I can or fuck you like I do." she says walking up to me until I back against the wall.

" whatever he l-loves me." you could see the anger on her face as she got even closer, if that's even possible. "he doesn't fucking love you, I saw the fear in your face because you thought it was him at the door. lift up your shirt in the back. now billie." how does she know about that?

"no y/n." she walked up to me snaking her hands around my back whispering in my ear.
"cmon mama let me see, I knows he's been hitting you and I'm gonna fuck him up, fuck his love for you I'm your only lover." and with that she convinced me to almost give her my soul anyway-

she turned me around facing the wall and lifted my shirt running her dainty fingers over my bruises. "jesus christ his punk ass, hitting on my baby like this. hold on I need to make a few calls." she got up and picked me up with one of her arms and called some people, I couldn't really hear what she was talking about because I was so caught up in the scent that I've missed for so long.

"yeah, can y'all believe he was abusing her and shit? im going to kill him I swear. hold on guys." she hung up and took me to the room laying me on her chest. "how you feeling mama?" I looked up at y/n smiling she's so protective. "im okay, i missed you a lot y/n."

y/n flipped us to where I was on my back.
"I missed you more angel." she looked me in my eyes, running her fingers over my waist and under my shirt..." y/n we can't..." "yeah, I know I'm sorry." she started to get up but I decided fuck it, he doesn't fuck me good anyway.

"wait y/n, keep going." y/n turned around to look at me, as if she was studying my face to see if I really wanted or if I was just doing it to make her happy. "are you sure billie? don't just say that because I want to." "no I-im sure, just hurry." it's almost like I still have a fear of him catching us because I know how he gets.

"billie, why are you saying hurry? don't tell me you're scared of that fucking punk." "I am y/n he'd kill you if he found out you fucked me!"
"we'll see." she straddled my lap kissing my neck my hands held her back as I started to grind my hips against her thigh.

"stop moving billie." "i hate when you call me my name, you know what you used to call me."
"shut up." she was being rough, but I liked it a lot. she flipped me over on my hands and knees and she took out my phone. she pulled my underwear to the side, and I already knew she was going to fuck the life out of me because this was personal. she wanted to show him how good she fucks me, better than him.

she already knew I was on birth control so she didn't ask if I wanted a condom. she lined her tip up with my entrance, one of her hands held my phone recording and the other held my ass and rubbed over the bruises on my back.

as she started to thrust inside me I could feel how thick her cock was, as it stretched me out. once she was in me she started to stroke deep and fast. grabbing me by my neck and pulling me against her chest, she pulled off my shirt and brought the camera in front of both of us so that both of our faces and bodies were in the frame.

"you see those tears in her eyes punk? I heard she doesn't even fake a orgasm for you, but yet here she is her eyes rolling back and moaning my name so loud the neighbors would know me." she wrapped her hand around my throat, and kissed me hard passionately.

"shit y/n, I'm gonna cum." "that's not my name, what's my name princess?" she asked as she drilled into me harder and faster. "mommy, your name i-is mommy. please let me cum." "good girl, mommy's good girl. I know you're gonna squirt go ahead baby." and with that my back arched away from her chest, my eyes rolled back, my vision was white, my head spun, and I squirted all over her and the sheets. my entire orgasm was recorded and sent to my boyfriend.

"you love me baby?" "yes mommy, I do."

"that's right my good girl."

AHHHHHH IM HITTING YALL BACK TO BACKKKKK
I have a vision for pt.2 if you guys want it.

andddd you guys should comment or text me recommendations.