facetime❗️

y/n was away on a business trip with her company, doing promotional ads and things like that. she was going to be on this trip for 2 weeks, her and billie of course spoke to each other when they could and billie knew that y/n would be busy.

y/n was about a week into her trip, when she got a call from billie. it was odd because billie isn't normally awake around this time, it was late. before answering y/n confirmed the time, and it was in fact 2am. y/n wasn't tired and she was actually occupied with some work on her laptop, so her answering the phone in full spirits at this time of night shocked billie.

"billie? what are you doing up this late?" y/n asked sitting in the middle of her bed, she answered on her macbook so she just sat her laptop on the typing stand she had. the laptop was high up enough for billie to see y/n all of her and that's what she needed.

"i need you." billie sounded out of breath and by the work her hand was putting in at her core she should've been out of breath. y/n only recognized what billie was doing after hearing her voice, she sounded desperate.

"i don't know what that means billie, you have to be clearer than that." billie sighed heavily, she was annoyed when she had to stop her fingers so she could explain herself. "i need you mommy, i need you to help me cum. please." y/n smiled at the camera, it always made her feel full of herself whenever billie begged for her. it was enjoyable, fun to say the least.

"oh baby, you didn't wait for me? you only had a few more days left." y/n smiled at the camera, it was exciting to see billie's chest rise and fall as she pants and squeezes her thighs together. "I'm sorry mommy, i couldn't wait I watched one of our old videos and I couldn't help myself..." billie eyes trailed over y/n's body. how her muscles looked in the shirt she had on, her hair was frizzy after a long day and she looked excited.

y/n relaxed on her bed, getting herself prepared for the night. "which cut one did you watch, angel?" the question was finished off with and image of y/n palming her breasts trying to satisfy the pain in her hard nipples. "the one when we were in your parents house, and you told me i had to be quiet or you'd punish me." y/n's body shuddered remembering the events of that night. "yeah baby? why'd you pick that one?" billie grabbed the dildo off the dresser, and sat up on the pillows against the headboard.

"i picked that one because you were rough, and I liked it..." billie moaned as the length of the dildo filled her, it only felt right when she was in view of y/n. she tried to do it by herself, alone many times but nothing turned her on more than knowing that y/n was desperate to touch her but could only watch her through a screen.

"rough? didn't you like that? you told me how much it turned you on to know my parents could hear you taking my strap if you weren't quiet enough. didn't you say that bil?" billie's head fell back against the pillow, she felt her abdomen tense up she knew that her orgasm was coming. she also knew not to get too caught up in the feeling because one, she hadn't answered y/n yet and two she hadn't gotten permission to cum.

"yes, yes mommy i said that. you felt so good, you're making me feel so good right now." her words were scattered, her entire body shook with want in fact the need to cum. she needed to release, as she tried and failed to relieve herself multiple time's building her orgasm just to give up because it didn't feel right.

"that's right baby, hold it. im close, wait for mommy." y/n's fingers worked harshly at her core chasing her orgasm, as she watched billie's body shake, the way billie's body shook ready for release.
"cum for me baby, im cumming too." they both came, watching each other on their laptops. y/n smiled, watching billie come to her senses. she enjoyed watching billie's blissful state, she found that billie looked even more beautiful like this than ever.

"wanna go again?"

love youuuuuu
this sucks.