confess❗️

someone suggested this soooo here ya go

"look at you." y/n said while pounding billie from behind. she grabbed the nape of billie's neck applying pressure to the sides of it. "are you ashamed, billie?" billie shook her head no, gripping the messy sheets beneath them. trying her hardest to stay still, and not crawl away from the harsh thrusts y/n was giving her.

"use your fucking words, billie. tell me, are you ashamed?" y/n pulled billie up, so that her back met y/n's front. billie turned her head, her teary eyes locking with y/n's dark, lust filled, angry ones. her eyes were low, feeling y/n's bicep wrap around her neck to hold her up.

"no, im not a-ashamed." billie's head fell back onto y/n's shoulder, unable to look y/n in her eyes. "you aren't? that's not good, billie." y/n sped up her thrust, stroking into her harder and harder as her thought's caught up with her making her angrier. "you aren't ashamed to be cheating on your boyfriend? of years? with a girl?" more tears slipped out of billie's eyes as she got closer to her high.

"what would he think? if he walked in now, watching his 'girlfriend' getting the life fucked out of her on his bed." she said grabbing billie's chin turning her head to look her in her eyes. "say it, say you're a slut for me. tell me I fuck you better than him, better than anyone will ever." billie's breath got caught in her throat as she felt her body being taken over with pleasure.

"cmon billie, tell me what i want to hear." y/n said snaking her free hand around billie's waist, placing kisses on the skin of her neck. "please." billie wasn't sure what she was pleading for but she couldn't get the words out that she really wanted to say. y/n replaced her bicep with her hand, slowing her strokes.

billie whined, feeling her stomach burn with want. "please, don't stop. im a slut for you, only you. no one can ever make me feel as good as you do." billie reached her hand back, placing it on y/n's hip rocking her hips back against her. billie shook as her body anticipated her upcoming orgasm, y/n groaned as she felt herself twitching inside her.

"i know that, but does he know that." y/n said nodding her head toward the window. billie's boyfriend pulled up into the parking lot of the apartments. billie felt her phone vibrating, most likely from her boyfriend calling her wanting to be buzzed in. "answer it."

y/n sped up her thrust, watching as billie's trembling body tried to reach for her phone somewhere on the bed. y/n grabbed the phone handing it to billie, the phone was on its last two rings giving y/n time to say what she wanted billie to do.

"tell him about me, tell him that I'm deep inside you right now." billie let out a choked sob as she fumbled with the phone not being able to bring herself to answer the phone. y/n leaned down whispering in her ear, slowing her thrusts. "you know he's gonna call again.." she flipped them over, so that billie's back was flat against the bed.

"and you're going to tell him about me, yeah?" billie nodded wrapping her legs around y/n's waist, one of her hands holding the phone and the other clutching the sheets. "use your words, because you'll have to use them to the best of your ability in a second." y/n said peppering kisses to billie's neck, deciding whether or not she should make this harder for billie.

"yes, I'm gonna tell him." billie's breath hitched when she felt the phone vibrating in her hand, she answered the audio call with her hand over her mouth trying to silence the sounds coming from her throat. "hello? billie?" y/n smiled, raising her eyebrow at billie completely stopping her thrusts. "y-you can't come up right now." billie stuttered, trying to keep herself from whining at the loss of friction against her spot.

"why? i thought i was going to be able to see you today?" billie was speechless she didn't know what to say, her and her boyfriend didn't have a good relationship at all. the only thing keeping them together was always the thought of him being billie's first, even though he treated her like shit he was her first everything.

"y/n's here." she felt the tears rolling down her cheeks, y/n pulled out, kissing down billie's body. her eyes stared directly up at billie making this conversation all the more harder for her, even harder when those kisses were now being placed softly against the skin of her thighs. "okay? that still doesn't explain why I can't come up." y/n was growing tired of the conversation and would've loved to end it herself. she needed billie to finally be able to admit to herself that she didn't want him anymore.

"we're kind of together...we have been for a while. i don't want to be with you anymore, I can't. goodbye." the sound of the line disconnecting rung through their ears, and it felt like a weight lifted off of billie's chest knowing this would be her last conversation with him. y/n didn't stop her movements at all, if anything she went slower wanting to feel every part of billie's skin against her lips.

she finally kissed her way closer to billie's pussy, looking up to see billie's already glossy eyes looking down at her. "you did great, baby. you feel better don't you?" billie moaned loudly the feeling of y/n's tongue and the soft look in her eyes making the experience even more overwhelming. "yes, yes I do. faster baby, please." y/n nodded moving her tongue faster, alternating between licking and sucking.

billie's orgasm came crashing down on her, her eyes opened and closed, seeing stars behind her lids, her body convulsed and jerked as y/n kept going, her thighs shook, and she cried out pulling at y/n's hair. y/n finally stopped her movements, leaving a kiss on billie's pussy and kisses on her thighs, up her body. their lips met and billie felt her arms wrapping around y/n's neck pulling their bodies impossibly closer, tongues exploring the insides of each other's mouth.

y/n broke the kiss, allowing both of them to catch their breath. "you're mine now."

i love you guys alotttt

thank you all for the supporttt

mwah (uhh y'all should start returning my kiss🤨)