on edge❗️

y/n had been teasing billie for the past week, doing absolutely everything to push billie to the edge but never doing anything to help the aching feeling between her thighs. billie decided that today she was going to do everything in her power to get y/n to finally fuck her. she had a few ideas, but not many so she decided she was going to do some things y/n's been doing to her.

billie was in the kitchen preparing the things for dinner, when y/n walked in the kitchen. she decided to take this as the opportunity to finally rid y/n of all of her teasing. billie was only wearing a crop top and underwear. "hi baby." billie spoke innocently, knowing nothing about the upcoming activities were anywhere innocent.

billie turned off the stove and licked the sauce off of her thumb, walking over to y/n who was seated on the kitchen island. she ran her hands up y/n's thighs looking up at her, leaning up to press a kiss against her lips. she smiled as she pulled away, when she felt y/n starting to move her lips against hers. billie started to kiss y/n's neck, her tongue dancing over the hickey darkened skin. y/n moaned, tangling her fingers in billie's hair.

"billie- what are you doing." y/n tried her best to put her words together, but billie's soft lips against her hot, sensitive skin was intoxicating. billie put her finger up to y/n's lip, moving her kisses down to the tops of y/n's breast in her sports bra. she pulled the bra over y/n's head, taking one of her nipples into her mouth, enjoying the moans pouring out of her girlfriend's mouth. she enjoyed the moments when she was able to see her lover like this, she knew she has to be desperate because y/n was normally the dominant one.

she dropped to her knees, hooking her fingers under y/n's shorts and underwear pulling them off. her mouth watering, as her eyes met y/n's soaked core. she parted y/n's thighs, kissing up her calve, up the side of her knee, and on the inside of her thigh all while keeping eye contact with y/n. "billie, please." y/n begged as she leaned back on her hands, with her head tilted back.

she let one of her hands grip billie's hair, moaning as she felt billie's breath against her core. her tongue darted out, softly licking y/n's clit. her arms behind her back, pushing her chest out for y/n to have a view. "you taste so good, mommy." billie murmured against y/n, as she dove into y/n's core more, searching for more of her wetness and taste. she continued to work her tongue against y/n's clit, enjoying the feeling of y/n's wetness seep into her mouth. trying her best to swallow and continue to move her tongue.

"you're doing so good baby, right there." y/n moaned retracting her hand from billie's hair, squeezing her nipples. lifting her head to look at billie, her head fell back again, whining as the sight of billie in between her legs being too much for her already worked up body. billie leaned back taking a breath using her thumb to rub y/n's clit, she smiled up at y/n licking her lips. she ducked back down, this time her tongue slid inside of y/n.

y/n's back arched, as she worked her hips against billie's face working toward her orgasm. her thighs shook, as her body ached to release all of the pleasure built up in her body. billie's nose bumped against her clit every time she bobbed her head back and forth, dipping her tongue deep into y/n's walls. "please, please. im so close, just like that." billie looked up at y/n moaning against her core, the vibrations rippling through her body, shooting directly up her spine.

a choked sob came from her throat, her face heating up, as her body convulsed. billie continued working her mouth against y/n, her jaw aching, but she didn't want to stop. she enjoyed the heavy flow of wetness, slipping into her mouth and down her throat. "that's enough billie, up." y/n whined, pulling her head back.

billie's eyes matched y/n's low hazy one's, as they stared into each other. billie got up off her knees, immediately pulling y/n into a kiss, the both of them moaning at the taste still left on billie's tongue. "you finally got me, baby." billie nodded as she held onto y/n waist. looking down, in between her thighs, making y/n close her legs. billie's eyes immediately looking up at y/n, realizing she'd been caught staring.

"want me to return the favor, angel? i know you need it."

should I make a pt.2?

im going to make a long one for y'all soon dwwww

pm ideas plssss

dame besoooo