link pt 2❗️

"you know...I've always favored your lips. the way they move, how plump they are, how soft they are against my own, but I can say I've never seen them pressed against a gun." y/n spoke, as she looked down at billie desperately waited for her next move.

"now, I don't want to do this if this isn't what you want baby. do you want this?" y/n whispered to her in a calm voice rubbing her cheeks. billie's eyelashes fluttered rapidly, and her breathing picked up. you could see by the way her chest moved.

"i-i want it, I want you to control me. all the way." "mhm, that's my good girl. so pretty." she started to push the gun further past her lips, the gun felt heavy in her mouth. she could taste the metal, and she could feel the pressure of y/n's hand against her throat.

y/n didn't want to go to fast, but it seem billie did. so, she pushed her head down further, just before the trigger. "oh? you can take a little more than I expected. you know what they say princess, whatever can fit in your mouth, could fit in you." billie's eyes widened at her bold statement. she pulled back, her lips lingering on just the tip of the gun.

"fuck me, make me yours. i know you want to be more than fuck buddies, you almost said i love you yesterday. fuck me, show me, love me y/n." billie got up and kissed y/n pushing her against the bed on her back, she slid the bottoms of her lingerie set to the side.

"then let me do that, lay on your back." she flipped them over pulling off her shirt, pants, and boxers. (for the g!p loversss) billie laid on her back, as y/n lines up her cock with her entrance.

"careful baby, start slow. please." billie had an ex that was very abusive, she was really forceful and she would always be really rough and hurtful. "shh baby, I'm gonna be careful, i promise." y/n held her close, so close almost as if they were melting into each other.

she started slow, feeling billie clench around her. billie started to whimper which means she wanted it faster, if there is anything y/n knew, she knew how to tell what billie wanted without her having to say anything.

"im gonna flip us over baby, i wanna finally see if you can take backshots."  billie got on her knees, putting her arms behind her back. y/n held them as if she was being arrested. she started to slip inside billie, it felt different this time she was deeper and billie was warmer.

"fuck y/n, harder." y/n moved her hips faster, and harder. billie felt her stomach tingle, she felt her whole body tense she wanted to cum, but she also wanted to wait so her and y/n could do so at the same time.

"you close baby?" "yeah I'm close, so close." billie felt y/n's cock twitch inside her, so she clenched around y/n tighter. they came at the same time, tears falling from billie's eyes.

"y/n, I love you." "i love you too, but I think we just made a baby."

i need a gf.😪