strangers❗

billie was currently on tour, her and what now is her ex girlfriend broke up right before her tour. billie was sad about it in the beginning, but eventually she got over it and she's dealing with being single alot better now.

billie had just finished a show and was on the way to her hotel, she wanted to stay in her own room this time instead being in a room with her mom. on her way up to desk she noticed this really tall girl, she hadn't seen her face yet because the girl was facing the opposite way. billie needed a new key to her room anyway so why not try to take a peak at this what could be a 6ft tall girl.

when she got up to the desk, the girl spoke. "you're so little, and your hair is really cute. what's your name?" billie didn't like being called little but it was attractive coming from y/n. all she could think about is, how she wanted a big girl to pick her up and fuck her.

"thank you, my name is billie. what's your name? also could I get a new key?" y/n looked down at the small girl she couldn't be anything taller than 5'4, billie looked back up at the tall girl. y/n gave billie a large smirk, and she liked that billie returned an innocent smile. the hotel manager came back with billie's new key, starting up the conversation again.

"thank you so much, I don't know what was going on with my old key. so what are you doing here? are you traveling?" billie asked y/n as the started to walk toward the elevator's. "yes I'm traveling, i live in LA but my grandpa wanted me to visit him so here I am. how about you?" it seemed like the tall girl hadn't noticed that billie was well you know, billie eilish and for right now she wanted to keep it that way.

"im traveling too, just a vacation. what are you doing right now? wanna come to my room with me?" now y/n doesn't normally trust people, but if this girl is some type of weird freak she isn't that big she wouldn't be hard to fight off at all.

"sure, I'll come with you." thet get up to billie's floor, and billie unlocks the door letting the both of them in. her room was really cozy looking, even though she was in a hotel billie liked to feel welcome and she likes other people to feel that way as well. once they get inside billie is smiling at y/n and they both start laughing, neither of them knew what was so funny but it was like bubbly laughter in the air.

y/n sat down on the edge of the bed, and billie started to pull her shirt over her head. y/n didn't want to seem like a creep so she turned away even though she wanted to peak. "you don't have to look away, I wouldn't be changing right here if I didn't want you to see me." billie said boldly smirking at y/n. y/n watched as billie unclasped her bra her big, soft look breast falling from her bra.

billie walked closer to y/n, putting her hand under y/n's chin making her look up at her. "i want you, y/n. you're exactly what I've been looking for, and you watched me. you want me, and you can have me." billie leaned down, pressing a kiss to y/n's lips. that one kiss led to nothing but sounds of the two pairs of lips smacking together, and their moans filling each other's mouth. at this point billie is sitting on y/n's lap, and y/n's hand is comfortably resting on her ass the entire make out session.

y/n's kisses started to move further down billie's neck, and then eventually to her chest and breast her lips and tongue wrapping around and licking her sensitive nipples. "mhm, y/n that feels good. i haven't had this in such a long time." y/n smacked billie's ass making billie let out a sharp whimper.
"you must've liked that, hm? you like when I do that?" billie nodded desperately waiting for some type of release.

"get up and take off your bottoms and underwear." billie did just that, while y/n rolled up the leg of her shorts revealing her muscular thighs.

"you're going to show me how much of a slut you are, and I'll see if we will continue this. you'll ride my thigh, show me how much you want to cum."

don't kill meeee I like making you guys wait, plus I'm lazy.

i love you, dame beso.