(an archive)❗️

"right there?" y/n questions, watching billie's face in the mirror. "yesss, right there." billie whined dragging out her words.

"mm, look at you. getting fucked in your parents bathroom, while you're supposed to be visiting them." billie was too caught up in biting her lip to keep her sounds from escaping that she couldn't make a smart remark back.

her acrylic nails scarped against the marble countertop, around the sink as her body jerked forward with every thrust of y/n's hips.

y/n marvels at the forming handprint around her girlfriend's throat, watching tears stream down her face, trying to grip anything to keep herself under control.

billie moved her hands to be pressed against the mirror above the sink, arching her back further. y/n slipped her hand from around billie's neck, moving it to her hair gathering all of it with a type grip.

she looked down, watching the dildo disappear as her girlfriend's pussy swallows it. her wetness and a cream like substance forming around the base of it.

"baby, harder please." y/n tried her best to accommodate billie's request without making so much noise, but at this point whatever they hear is what they hear.

y/n used one of her hands to cover billie's mouth and the hand that held her hair slipped down to grip her hip. using this new found leverage y/n was able to move her hips with more force, giving billie that harsh push against her spot.

the pain and pleasure that coiled in her body caused her to cry out, as the word 'overstimulated' became an understatement for the feelings coursing through her.

"billie? are you okay in there?" y/n froze as she heard the sound of maggie's voice, pausing the movement's of her hips.

"y-yeah mom, im fine.." billie spoke, her voice slightly breaking as she tried her best to hold herself together, pulling her body forward and then pushing back, trying to keep the feeling of her orgasm coming.

"okay! i just thought i heard something, but we're going to leave you two here while we go to the store. okay?" billie groaned, she didn't want to talk anymore she wanted to feel her world come crashing down around her from this powerful orgasm she was about to have.

"yes mama, that's fine. see you guys later, i love you." as y/n heard footsteps disappear in the opposite direction, she put her hands on billie's shoulders and she started drilling into her.

wet, clapping sounds filling the bathroom. eventually moans and whimpers, once billie heard the front door shut. "you gonna cum for me? tell me baby, are you?" y/n teased looking billie in her eyes through the mirror.

billie broke eyes contact, as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and broken moans poured from her lips.

"fuck yes, baby. im so close, please..don't stop."

uhmmmm i didn't know how to finish this so think of it as an archive, it's an actual chapter coming dw

I love youuuu

💋-mwah