link❗️

⚠️ mentioning of g*n's

billie and y/n had been linking up for some time, they were both single and deeply into exploring each other's kinks and likes of sex and the sort.

but, honestly y/n is the kinkiest girl billie had ever been with. today, y/n told billie to meet her at the penthouse she owned. y/n was a successful business woman, she strictly cared about getting her money, paying her employee's, shipping out her product, and having good pussy to come home to.

obviously, billie was the good pussy she'd come home too, y/n trusted billie so much she gave her a key to her penthouse, just so she can already be ready and waiting at home for y/n.

billie had no problem with just being 'good pussy' for y/n. she knew y/n didn't really have a heart, so a relationship with her probably wouldn't be something y/n wants considering how cold hearted she is.

"hey, you already there?" "yes I'm here, im waiting for you mommy. i wore the pink set like you wanted, and I have the cuffs sitting on the dresser." "that's my girl, wait there for me pretty I'm on my way." and with that the line disconnects leaving a flustered billie.

y/n doesn't really use pet names, but when she does it make billie really horny, it makes her feel like she's special to her. even though billie and y/n had never said ' I love you' billie knew the reason why, y/n doesn't say I love you to any and everyone she needs to mean it.

she heard y/n's keys jingle in the key hole, she thought today was going to be a normal night with the two. she wasn't prepared for what was ahead of her. "hey, princess. how was your day?" y/n asked making me blush.

"hi mommy my day was okay, I missed you."
y/n got closer, and billie realized how y/n was dressed means she went to the gun range after work. billie doesn't like when she goes to the range because y/n's ex works there.

y/n was about to hug billie, but billie backed away. she noticed y/n looked high? or drunk? some type of intoxication? or was she just really horny?

"don't touch me, are you intoxicated y/n? don't lie to me." y/n's eyebrows furrowed as she walked closer to billie. "im not, you've just never seen me this horny before. you look so sexy." she said inching closer to billie, wrapping her large hands around her waist.

y/n reached to her pocket and pulled out her gun running it over billie's lips. "y/n...what are you doing?" billie was scared until y/n pulled it away from her lips. "shh, get on your knees mama, I'm gonna make you feel so good."

cliffhanger- don't kill me.😞