attitude ❗️

(g!p y/n) this is another one of my dreams so yeah...this shit is 2877 words

billie and y/n were at a get together for one of y/n's friends, billie didn't want to go but she went anyway because she didn't want y/n to be alone. she was sitting on the couch having common conversation with her friends when billie came and straddled her lap. she rested in y/n's lap, her head falling into the crook of y/n's neck huffing in boredom and anger.

billie always found a way to get what she want, and even if that meant making her lover mad then that's what she'd have to do. billie started to move and bump against y/n's lap, making y/n groan and put her hands on billie's hips to stop her movements. she felt billie laugh against her neck, making her even more angry since she found nearly embarrassing her in front of her friends funny.

as her friends started make mini conversations amongst themselves, y/n took this as the time to warn billie. whispering in her, with a tight grip on her hips. "stop fucking moving, ever since we got here you've had an attitude. you know what you're doing, don't get yourself in trouble billie." billie whimpered at her words squirming on y/n's lap once more trying to ease the ache between her legs.

"get up, let's go outside." billie moved to stand, making sure to leave a peck on y/n's neck smiling as she did so. y/n adjusted her pants, trying not to make it noticeable. they walked outside where mostly everyone gathered, some people were drinking, some people were dancing, and some people were playing truth or dare.

"billie! y/n! come over here and play." one of y/n's drunk friends yelled. "nah man, ion wanna play that shit." y/n said looking at billie. "baby, let's just play. how bad can it be?" y/n nodded as they walked over to the group of friends. they sat down in the circle, obviously the friend group knew how crazy y/n was over billie, they knew not to dare either one of them to do anything with anyone else besides each other.

"so, y/n. i dare you and billie to make out for 30 seconds." obviously billie didn't mind because she wanted nothing more than to kiss her girlfriend, but she also knew y/n didn't like when billie showed how weak she made her. "that shouldn't be hard, right y/n?" y/n nodded as she watched billie crawl into her lap in the middle of the circle. she was nervous, but billie knew if she showed out that she'd get absolutely destroyed when they got home. that's what she's wanted, the entire time they've been here.

y/n's hand immediately found billie's waist, as she looked down at her. "it's just 30 seconds, you can do it y/n." billie whispered before smashing their lips together, she rolled her hips grinding against y/n's growing bulge making y/n moan into her mouth. she wrapped her hand around y/n's throat as the kiss continued. "damn billie, that was sexy." one of y/n's friends complimented making her smile, but making y/n angry.

they moved out of the middle of the circle, getting ready to leave. "i hope you guys enjoyed the show, when we come back billie will be telling you guys how her 'show' got her in trouble." the friend group laughed, some of them throwing their hands up in a fake defense. as y/n turned her back to start walking away, some of them mouthed 'sorry billie'.

once they got far inside y/n grabbed billie by her throat, and slammed her against one of the walls. the back of billie's head hitting the wall, causing her to whimper in pain as the feeling of ache shot through her spine and in between her legs. she liked when y/n was rough, yes she may appear to be too rough to others but she liked it. loved it even, and after 3 years of being together if she didn't like it they wouldn't be together.

"i hope you enjoyed yourself billie, you thought that was fun didn't you? you like putting on a fucking show? you like when people tell you you're sexy that aren't me? such a fucking slut, get your shit and let's go. I'll show you a real show when we get home." y/n whispered harshly in her ear, before finally letting go of her throat. gasping for air, tears rolling down her cheeks making y/n chuckle as she kissed the salty tears. billie wiped her tears and straightened out her breathing, before walking into the living room and outside to say her goodbyes and grab her things.