bartender ❗️

y/n's pov-

there was a bar that I worked at, and of course it was a strip club/bar. i worked there part time along side my other job, i worked two jobs in order to support my lavish life style. i like specific things, things that needed to be kept up to par.

neither here nor there, i worked night shifts at the club and day shifts at my other job. i enjoyed this job, except for the few old creeps that would come in and try to caress me.

tonight i had to work from 12am to 2am not bad, most of the time I have even longer shifts but today was a good day, and more than just my shift...

it was around 12:40am and this girl came into the club, her cheeks were rosy and she dressed in all black wearing and black tank top and big baggy jeans. her fingers were dainty and they cuffed silver rings all up and down her fingers, and she also wore silver chains with her hair in a messy ponytail. most of all she was really sexy, her face, smile, and body were breath taking.

she was getting ready to walk up to the bar so I turned around really quickly and unbuttoned a few buttons on my shirt so my cleavage was visible. i was determined to get her in my pants tonight, and I'm usually very particular on who i let fuck me, but she...i don't know she can just fuck me any and everywhere.

"excuse ma, can i get piña colada." she said it so casually, pulling out her wallet. her eyes were really cute in a capturing way, she knew what she was doing with that eye contact and her low voice. "s-sure, what's the name?" "billie, B.E" "okay, billie sit right there it'll be up soon." while I made the drink and poured it in the cup she spoke again. "you're really pretty ma, what's your name? now that you know mine." i turned around sitting the drink on the bar top.

"thank you billie, my name is y'n." she nodded and took a sip of her drink. "you should taste your drink, it's really good." she said looking me straight in my eyes, pointing to the glass she'd just taken a sip from through a thick red straw." me feeling bold, i leaned over the counter being directly in front of the drink. i swirled my tongue around the straw and sucked some of the drink through. once i was finished she was already looking at me smiling, and I smiled back. at this point we're face to face in front of the drink.

we leaned at the same time, kissing over the bar. her tongue felt amazing exploring my mouth, she grabbed my throat her cold silver rings touching my skin. we pulled away, my body loosing contact with her which isn't what I wanted, i need more of her she need more of me.

"come to my place, you don't need this job if you're with me." i smiled giggling like a child in a toy store, i felt so full of lust when im around billie and I just met her. "okay, let me clock out."

(TIME SKIP BC IM LAZY)

once we got to billie's house i was amazed, it was big and beautiful and it had a huge pool and I love swimming. that's besides the point, as soon as we got in the door billie directed me to a room full of toys, vibratiors, dildo's, fuck machines, rope, hand cuffs, nipple clips, and more. all of these things were in display cases hanging on the wall, while her straps and double sided dildo's were in a drawer.

"you have it all huh?" i said making her laugh. she walked up behind me snaking her hands around my waist. "yeah i do mama, wanna try something? choose something." i really just wanted to eat her pussy but obviously she wanted to fuck me so in order for both of us to get pleasure i chose- "how about the double sided dildo?"

"sure mama, get undressed." we both got undressed staring at each other the whole time. we climbed on the bed that was in the center of the room, with just a white sheet. it was a really big bed, and it just came to me that this is a literal sex room. but I wasn't complaining, at all.

she aligned us in the scissor position, me laying down on my back and her on top. she put the dildo in her mouth sucking and spitting on it to lube it up. it was so sexy how she ran her tongue over it and stared at me.

she took it out of her mouth and started slowly slipping it into me making me moan loudly. "shit, billie that's big." "mommy to you, and I know that's why i chose this one. you can take it, i know you can you're such a good girl. look how wet you are already for mommy." she said her thumb playing in my wetness running it over my clit making my hips jolt.

"put it in you, i-i want to see you take it." billie smiled at me and held onto my hip for support. she started putting what was left of the other side into herself. "ugh fuck, feels so good." once billie was comfortable and she made sure I stopped shivering and aligned our clits as well.

this is where my world shattering orgasm begins, she started to rock back and forth and up and down at times alternating so that the dildo is being shoved into me and our clits our bumping. i started moving my hips too, pushing it further into billie too. "mhm yeah baby, fuck me. use your hips, push harder for mommy it feels good already you're doing good mama." her words just encouraged me to push up into her harder making it go deeper into the both of us.

"fuck, touch my tits baby. my nipples are so hard for you." i licked my thumb before rubbing her nipple with it causing her to moan and shiver. i started to get closer but what billie did pushed me over the edge. she rolled her hips and then bounced, the dildo found my g-spot and then when she bounced it applied just the right amount of pleasure that made me wrap my hand around billie's throat and tell her- "keep fucking bouncing billie, cmon you're gonna make us cum i know your close. i am too, cmon billie don't stop, don't stop fucking me."

and she kept bouncing until both of our backs arched and my toes curled, my eyes rolled back, and evidently the grip i had on billie's throat got stronger but she liked it because it made her orgasm longer, and I kept pushing my hips upward prolonging our orgasms. until i felt something, i felt billie squirt all over my thigh.

"shit you're good, I've never squirted before."

hush ik I've been gone a long timeeee i love you thoooo and you love meeee