i hate you❗

ugh, another day of having to see y/n. my brother and her sister are dating, and my brother drags me along everytime even though I told him y/n is annoying. it's not even that she's annoying she's just so cheeky, and boastfulness I hate it.

once we got to y/n's house, her sister opened the door hugging fin tightly. i just laughed and squeezed by them, I always have to sit in y/n's room while fin and his girlfriend have the whole downstairs area and I'm stuck with this cocky, good looking- wait no I hate y/n, right?

"hey bil." y/n is never rude to me or anything, she just says true things about me that I don't like that she knows. "hey jackass." y/n sat up on the bed turning on some music. "you know, you always have a really shitty attitude even when I'm nice to you. what are your fingers not good enough for you anymore? so stuck up because your tense, and I heard your boyfriend's dick isn't the biggest. so just knock it off, and fuck yourself maybe you'll feel better." billie stood at the side of the bed her mouth wide open, as anger started to build in her.

"shut up, you don't know what you're talking about." y/n got up, walking around the bed up to billie, she kept backing up eventually until her back hit the door. "I don't? because the last time you were over here, were you not touching yourself in my bathroom moaning my name? I pretended not to hear you so you wouldn't be embarrassed but I liked it. you don't hate me, you want me but you just can't let go of your shitty boyfriend." billie turned red she knew everything y/n was saying was true, she just hates how cocky she is.

"fuck you." "oh I'd bet you'd like me to fuck you." y/n said spinning billie around, her front pressed against the door, she could feel y/n's bulge pressed against her ass. "i bet you'd love for me to fuck you, wouldn't you? and I'd fuck you so good billie, because of that nasty attitude of yours it makes me so angry. you really need that attitude adjusted, and I think a little more length will help with that."

cliffhangerrrr
don't be mad you'll get the rest later, I'm not dead I just need suggestions. i love you all te amo me amour's.