please ❗️

y/n: dom
billie: sub

"im sorry y/n please, take it out." billie had been bitchy all day long, and y/n's last strike was when they went to an event and she didn't talk to y/n because she was oh so desperate to be fucked.

"shut up and take it, you wanted to cum so bad and now that you're getting what you wanted you're begging me to stop? i don't think so, baby." billie was currently on her hands and knees facing the headboard, the headboard had a camera facing billie catching every glimpse of her orgasms, whines, whimpers, and complaints.

the vibrating dildo that was currently inside of her was on the highest setting, they were only just getting started though. only just getting started and billie's pussy was sopping wet, her cum dripped out of her like webs all of this being caught close up by another camera in y/n's hand.

y/n walked up to the bed getting closer with the camera, as she ran two of her fingers through billie's pussy showing the camera. "god, billie you're such a slut." y/n scoffed landing two hard smacks on billie's ass. billie hissed at the burning sensation and how hard her walls clenched around the already strongly vibrating toy inside of her.

"so fucking wet billie, how long have you been thinking about this? you knew I'd punish you, you like when it's too much so maybe I shouldn't give you anything." y/n said pulling the soaked vibrator out of billie's aching hole. she clenched around nothing as she desperately needed to cum again.

"y/n...im sorry. please put it back in, i need to cum. so desperate." billie's thighs shook, she knew not to fall or her punishment would be worse. as y/n would call it 'giving up too fast'.

"it's always about what you need, how about we do something that mommy wants this time? im sure you'll feel just as good, if not better." billie nodded desperately, tears fell from her eyes as this was y/n's second time edging her in a row. "anything you want mommy, just wanna cum." billie said breathlessly as she looked back at y/n. her eyes widened and she nearly collapsed at the size of the strap y/n had on.

"w-when did you get that?" billie stuttered over her words, her thighs squeezing tightly together. she'd only ever dreamed of taking something as big as that. truly, y/n knows she'd be scared but she'll take it.

"few days ago, when I got off work. it is pretty big don't you think, billie?" billie nodded slowly, cursing to herself not knowing what she'd gotten herself into. "I'm sure you probably guessed it already, it's 13 inches. unfortunately, that's as big as they sold them at that store." y/n said nonchalantly pumping two fingers in and out of billie's pussy.

"just getting you ready to take it, and I already feel you, you're about to cum aren't you?" she asked leaning over kissing billie's cheek. "y-yes mommy, im about to cum please. just this once, i-if you let me cum I'll take it down my throat. you can fuck my face, you can make it hurt just please." y/n kissed billie's cheek again whispering in her ear, as her fingers sped up.

"clever girl, you know what mommy likes. cum for me, my pretty girl." billie came with a sharp scream of y/n's name, her back arching, fingernails piercing the sheets from her tight grip, her entire body shook. this orgasm hit her like an earthquake, and she enjoyed every second of her walls taking y/n's fingers and clenching so hard that her fingers felt like they were made to be inside billie.

tears rolled down billie's cheeks, the two of them laughing at how hard billie just came.

"those aren't the only tears that'll be rolling down your cheeks love. let's see how well you can take my cock down your hungry throat, hmm?"

im horny af LMFAOAOOA
i love you guyssss
mwah