movie❗️

yall I had this dream...it's only right that I write it.

billie and y/n were currently sitting on the couch bored, and y/n wanted to put a spark on their day. billie looked good, and what's more fun than teasing billie in public?

"wanna go to the movies, baby?" billie crossed her legs turning her attention to y/n. she questioned this because the last time they went out y/n couldn't keep her hands to herself, and almost publicly embarrassed billie. "sure, what are you planning on doing to me this time?" billie said causing y/n to burst out into laughter.

"i don't know, maybe nothing. or maybe whatever i want, im sure you'll take whatever I give you yeah?" y/n said standing up from the couch holding her hand out for billie to grab. billie grabbed her hand, also getting up from the couch. "i really have no choice." billie sighed, she enjoyed public activities but y/n doesn't care about embarrassing herself or billie as long as she's in control.

they walked to the bedroom to get ready, billie felt the tension in the room and she felt y/n's eyes on her as she undressed to change into another outfit. y/n walked up to her, grabbing her jaw kissing billie. she wrapped her arms around billie's waist, and instinctively billie's arms wrapped around y/n's neck. billie separated their lips trailing her kisses down y/n's jaw, making y/n moan.

billie backed away, smiling knowing she stopped as soon as it started to affect y/n.
"evil, but it won't be fun when it's my turn." billie formed a fake pout, walking up to y/n.
"cmon mommy, you know if we would've went any further we wouldn't be going anywhere." y/n nodded agreeing with billie's statement. "that's true baby, but I would like to fuck you now. i know you want it, but you stopped me. know that I'm in control from here on out, understood?" "yes."

y/n pointed to the outfit billie picked out, and walked out of the room going to the bathroom to straighten herself up. billie got dressed and they got in the car leaving for the movies.

once they got to the movies the got seats at the very top, billie felt the rush of adrenaline run through her body as she thought about y/n fucking her in a theater full of people with the possibility of being caught. the row they were sitting in was completely empty, luckily.

they sat in one of those big seats together, y:n sat down first and then billie on her lap. they movie started to play and the lights went out, the movie was 2 hours long so y/n had some time to work her up. about thirty minutes into the movie billie felt y/n's hands slip beneath her shirt, running her hands over billie's stomach right above her shorts.

"y/n stop teasing, please." y/n leaned up against her neck, her warm breath on billie's ear, neck, and jaw. billie's body was sensitive to y/n's touch, and to her touch only. y/n's touch made her feel hot, horny, even uncomfortable when she can't get what she needs. y/n trailed her hands up to billie's breast, cupping them over her bra. she felt how hard billie's nipples were, so experimentally she licked her thumb and ran it over billie's nipple.

she was about to moan loudly, until she felt y/n's hand come over her mouth. "be quiet billie, you don't want anyone to look back at us do you? you'll really be embarrassed then." y/n's hand let go of billie's breast and traveled down between her legs. "hurry y/n stop teasing and fuck me, im getting impatient." y/n's hand stopped in its position.

"are you telling me what to do billie? because i can take my hand out of your pants, which happen to be soaked by the way. you're such a slut, such a wet pussy, and such a slutty girl." billie moaned lowly trying to make sure no one heard her, y/n's fingers finally started to move on her clit. "im not telling you what to do, I just need you to fuck me, please mommy make me cum." billie started to rut against y/n's fingers her clit burning with want of release.

"you close baby? i know you are, fuck you're just getting wetter by the second. I bet you can see the spot on my pants, you're just leaking with wetness. that's why you're mine, such good pussy billie." billie arched away from y/n feeling her thighs starting to shake.
"please, let me cum. im so close, I need it."

billie continued to rut against y/n's fingers, still trying to keep her eyes open to watch for people making sure no one's looking at them. eventually she gave up on that job and y/n took over, while billie's body stiffened and she gripped y/n's shirt trying her hardest not to moan. billie fell against y/n, y/n took her fingers out of billie's pants putting them up to her lips.

"clean up your mess, and I'll fuck you better when we get home."

i didn't check this.
i love youuuu
mwah